Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!!
45 now, 81 for a high.
Friday is 95...

Have to finish up a backup cam install, then chevelle exhaust.

Ya, yardwork. I need to do some.
If i cut the grass, it just grows back.
Back 7 acres needs it bad. Was going to cut yesterday, but it rained a little. I know how that works. Sprinkles a little, go out and start cutting grass, as soon as i start it rains.

Ya, yardwork. I need to do some.
If i cut the grass, it just grows back.
Back 7 acres needs it bad. Was going to cut yesterday, but it rained a little. I know how that works. Sprinkles a little, go out and start cutting grass, as soon as i start it rains.
Yep, me too. I have 2 yards to cut and trim. It will be done today or tomorrow. Not much rain the next week says the weatherman. Good for mowing and car shows. I need to do laundry as well today or tomorrow. Setting at the kitchen table I look over the neighbor's lack of trimming. If I do it for him he won't do it himself. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I had planned on heading out at 7something to the range and be back before lunch. But the expressway got backed up before 7 due to construction. Only got worse since then. So I'm here. Guess I'll go do some work. If it clears before 9 maybe I'll go, othewise maybe try again Friday. Lots to do here anyway.
Good morning!

Good morning all you landscapers. LOL. I'll probably cut grass today. Not bad, but will be away for almost a week. Would be pretty ugly when we get back.

Good Morning everyone. Got the yard mowed last night and remembered I only had straight water in Demon. Drained some and went to add coolant. Hmmmm, the full bottles look a lot like straight water. Grrrrr. I moved them when I moved thinking they were new and full. Oh well, ran to town and got 2 gallons. Put in 1.5 which should be good. I hope all is well out there...

Picked up those card catalogue cabinets yesterday nice but just not deep enough for ignition boxes, great for loose leads etc though. Holy crap they are heavy around 150 empty 200 with the cards still in them.

Keith they would be perfect for stamps, next time your over look at the one I am not using.

Good morning, sounds like I am the only one still looking at rain today... no yard work today thats for sure.
@Tooljunkie most likely fixed everything in this month, so I hope he fixed the weather as well.

20210529_153809.jpg

Keith they would be perfect for stamps, next time your over look at the one I am not using.
I have one. Had parts in for years and recently cleaned it out when I got some shelves and better drawers. Considering using for stamps, but have been getting away from putting them in packets. My best ones are mounted in albums and using more stock books fir duplicates.

Thanks for the reminder to change my calendar!
Will do it as soon as i get to shop. Starter should be in today, shifter in a couple more days.

Morning Mopar gearheads. I need to start mowing the back also. Need to hook up the brush hog to the tractor. Maybe later, after coffee and anything else I can find that's more fun.

New venue for the Wild West Shootout
world-of-outlaws-2019-vado-speedway-park-battle-at-the-border-large-3.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg
I 10 east of Las Cruces, N.M. No longer a 30 minute drive from my brat's place for fun in Phx :(. Looks like a nice facility, 2019 it opened. At 4500' elevation it might just be a little chilly for the Shootout in January :rolleyes:

All sealed up. Tuns out I already had the perfect thing to use. Lol. Bought this stuff years ago to seal the skylight on dad’s trailer when we @Old man ray replaced the roof. Says right on the label ‘excellent below grade’ - something I could not find on any of the products I looked at in Home Depot.
I pity the fool that has to work on this next time. Hopefully not me. :eek:

637BE63F-1293-4DEA-85AD-099C401B23D9.jpeg

D015C8A2-6EC3-4F34-A9D4-709D0C2D6602.jpeg

All sealed up. Tuns out I already had the perfect thing to use. Lol. Bought this stuff years ago to seal the skylight on dad’s trailer when we @Old man ray replaced the roof. Says right on the label ‘excellent below grade’ - something I could not find on any of the products I looked at in Home Depot.
I pity the fool that has to work on this next time. Hopefully not me. :eek:

View attachment 1715746035

View attachment 1715746036
Thats never going to leak!

Good morning guys. Looks like I get to be deposed next week. When Wolfe and I were hauling his Monte Carlo to el paso last year, we were nearly in a bad accident, in Dallas. Just avoided it. Seems someone has been trying to locate me for some reason, since then. Got letter from law office. It was a crazy wreck. Like a NASCAR accident.

Good morning guys. Looks like I get to be deposed next week. When Wolfe and I were hauling his Monte Carlo to el paso last year, we were nearly in a bad accident, in Dallas. Just avoided it. Seems someone has been trying to locate me for some reason, since then. Got letter from law office. It was a crazy wreck. Like a NASCAR accident.
As long as you werent the cause, you should be good.

-
Back