Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pismo Dunes on a holiday weekend :lol:
maxresdefault.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg
Old days before limiting camping
Maidenform Flats the old sand drag area

No more hole in the wall! Inside patching can wait. Don’t want to disturb this till it sets up. Wouldn’t take much to mess it up. Pretty big patch to do in one shot- Just hoping it doesn’t sag

A018CE60-FDC8-4824-B2CB-77C0433E00D0.jpeg

Hey. That Pomona swap meet sucks unless you drive a VW or Chevy. Spring fling in Pedley is great...

Another Party at my house tonight. Was fun. They always try to outdrink me. Who wants to eat Octopus ????LOL..
PXL_20210601_110104295.jpg
PXL_20210601_094513336.jpg
PXL_20210601_094034110.jpg

Looks like I did it again. Got my 8 week old daughter hooked on a random song that if I stop playing it, she screams.
Who would have thought a song from Queen would entertain an infant

Morning, nice sunny day here. Mitch, that would be no on the Octopus, shrimp look good.

Looks like I did it again. Got my 8 week old daughter hooked on a random song that if I stop playing it, she screams.
Who would have thought a song from Queen would entertain an infant
We are the champions?

Hey. That Pomona swap meet sucks unless you drive a VW or Chevy. Spring fling in Pedley is great...
Well, its cool if you just want to be around old car parts and look for overpriced and over exaggerated worthless parts that people swindle you into buying...:realcrazy:
example: hilborn injection on an intake manifold for a big block chevy and guy wanted 5000 for it.

Well, its cool if you just want to be around old car parts and look for overpriced and over exaggerated worthless parts that people swindle you into buying...:realcrazy:
example: hilborn injection on an intake manifold for a big block chevy and guy wanted 5000 for it.

Probly find those injectors on racingjunk for $15K with a motor and dragster attached :lol:

No more hole in the wall! Inside patching can wait. Don’t want to disturb this till it sets up. Wouldn’t take much to mess it up. Pretty big patch to do in one shot- Just hoping it doesn’t sag

View attachment 1715745652
Keith, Might want to put some dri-lock or asphalt over those blocks. The house I grew up in always had a couple places it would leak. I went back up there after one heavy rain and hunted down where it was coming in from. Ended up finding the main culprit was where the gas lines had been installed - probably in the 60s. The whole foundation had a originally been sealled with some sort of asphalt product (1920s) and it was missing all around where the gas line went in - 3.5 or 4' below grade. That was enough for water to seep in when the ground got fully saturated.

Keith, Might want to put some dri-lock or asphalt over those blocks. The house I grew up in always had a couple places it would leak. I went back up there after one heavy rain and hunted down where it was coming in from. Ended up finding the main culprit was where the gas lines had been installed - probably in the 60s. The whole foundation had a originally been sealled with some sort of asphalt product (1920s) and it was missing all around where the gas line went in - 3.5 or 4' below grade. That was enough for water to seep in when the ground got fully saturated.
It is coated, and I will put something over the repair. Trying to figure out what to use. Didn’t see anything at Home Depot that was actually for that.

It is coated, and I will put something over the repair. Trying to figure out what to use. Didn’t see anything at Home Depot that was actually for that.
That was the same situation at my mom's house, except it was Channel not HD at that time.
I used some sort of cement type wall seal product. Dry-lock might have been the name?

-
Back