Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow there is a lot of stuff going on in here this morning....I'll keep it safe and just say Good Morning.

2770047_e9ae8304ba61b57feb02eae310c74cc4.jpg

Crazy frame on that one huh? It drove in the night cruise, pretty healthy sounding! Well, gotta go get ready for the four letter word, not the one I would like either.... Have a Great Day All!

Morning!
Is calm and 60 ish. Will break into the 80s today.
rack and pinion this morning. Maybe. I forgot to tell him.
Hes not far, i can see his house from here.

So, we had a visitor last night.
Cute little white cat. And she’s back.
And hungry..

Couple magpies in the yard, aparrently they dont like the cat. They follow it around and squak at it.

Good Morning Everyone. Pulled the radiator out of Demon and waiting for the new, better one. I hope all is well out there in coffee land

Morning, Got a memorial to go to this morning. Long time Mopar guy that was a wealth of knowledge, he will be missed around here.

I can believe that.... We criticize the **** out of you here and you take it well.... :D
Morning, Got a memorial to go to this morning. Long time Mopar guy that was a wealth of knowledge, he will be missed around here.

We are getting to the age whereas our peer group gets smaller with each passing year. That is why I feel it is so important for all of us old fat guys with fifty plus years of knowledge rattling around in our heads to encourage the young guns of our hobby. Pay it forward if you will.

I tell you this. I’m only 34. My siblings are nearly 7 years younger. Not to sound like I’m floating my own boat here, but I’m literally the lone surviving person that knows where and when stuff was done on the farm and where to dig and not dig. It’s crazy. Everything I learned over the years from my grandfather running that place in now trying to shovel to my brothers.

but to tie back to auto hobby, the things I’ve learned so far from this room is a drop in the bucket to the knowledge that’s here. But it’s ultimately why I stay on the forum.

Good morning. Made it to another day. Getting my load to Carlisle figured out some... Have a Med size air compressor, An engine, long block, for Wolfie, A plastic 340, A fold able display table for Ray, and the list goes on....

Had to replace both batteries in my truck yesterday. Truck been sitting to long. they might have been able to recharge, but they were 4 years old. Do not need issue while crossing the country...

-
Back