Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seat pressure? Harland. Me I cheaped out and am going to give speedmaster a shot.

Well one of our grandsons has just mastered peeing standing up. I don’t think he is quite three yet. While in and of itself not a remarkable achievement by any means, unless of course you count his now sudden grim focus and determination to pee on the cat in the house or out!

Yep comp xe275hl mine have different hold downs due to the b3 kit.

BC06515B-91CC-40C0-A1F0-2A877F1331BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Well one of our grandsons has just mastered peeing standing up. I don’t think he is quite three yet. While in and of itself not a remarkable achievement by any means, unless of course you count his now sudden grim focus and determination to pee on the cat in the house or out!

Pay back for somethin' the cat did to him? :lol:

Is that what they was talking about in the thread I started? Something about geometry. Can’t believe that’s all that would be needed to correct it
He machines the shaft and there are aluminum inserts underneath that move the shaft up and in towards the top of the head.

Went out and did a little more on the truck, have to add wiring for nss and backup light. I had a switch on dash, so thats easy.i will leave switch so i can turn light on if i want.

So a stability and durability purpose I assume?
And thanks, I tried to weed through all that on my thread but good heavens it was a dick measuring contest only it seemed they were all using the mm side of the ruler
Minimize side wear. Pushes straight down not pulling it against the valve guides.

-
Back