Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning tuc and rolled Tuesday coffee drinkers.
Shifter time in the shop today for me, hope everyone has a trouble free day .

Enjoy the first cup, so the second don't burn yea.

s-l640.jpg

Sounds like it is coming together and as you get more comfortable with the car, the quicker you will go. A whole day event could be fun. Thanks for moving the reply, works well here.
At various point I plateau and some improvements then are distinct. In this case it was when I thought the I was at max slip angle for the front tires and gave it a little more steering and felt go off right away.

Put me on a list there if you can, I would love one if not two. Great job who ever designed it :thumbsup:

Put me on a list there if you can, I would love one if not two. Great job who ever designed it :thumbsup:
Will do Mike. I will make an announcement when we start making them. The Plymouth heart on the back will be in red I believe.

Thanks @toolmanmike , you all have a good day, going to a scrapers auction this morning to check what they have out, no titles on anything so ain't no telling what parts I might find, there was a 67 4 door satalite on the property a few weeks ago that had sap all over it.
Good day everyone

Wow, I talked to Ed and Tom last night. Both built or modified their engines in their race car. Ed has a 340 with a odd stroke crank and ported W2's. UNtil this year he was still using a solid lifter cam and 1.5 ratio ductile iron rockers. He is still using the flat tappet cam but switched to 1.6 ratio rollers. I think it dyno'd at over 500 horse and a real flat torque curve. Tom built a new bullet with his old "small heads and probably over 800 horse. It's a big cube wedge. (big) It ran 8.47 at 155 last weekend. Ed in the Barracuda and Tom in the Dart. Both are members here.

Ed Fox.jpg

086.jpg

68923446_2695288347151084_6898427615858655232_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well, good morning all. I have to check mail to see if I have my passes for "the big show"....

Just got home from machine shop, had a driveshaft shortened. Its now right on the money! And best of all, For Free!
My favorite colour!
Will get that in today, carb kit showed up, so there is another “to do” on the list. Wont be long.
I really think even a one tire burnout will make me happy…

-
Back