Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wacky Wednesday. Took 66 dart for a text drive. Shifts nice. Down the street. It cuts out It does come back on. So turn around. Dies. Coast to side. Starts again. Goes a while further. Dies again. Investigate. Ignition module seems to be the problem. Cools off starts again. Coasts to the bottom of my drive. Will not restart. So walk up driveway. Hook up trailer to truck. Just unhooked it. Checked winch. Batteies dead. Wth. Put charger on. Going to drive my car down to lock up dart. Flat tire. Son of a..

Attention! Don't let Tim handle anything pointy, heavy, flammable, drivable, or generally destructive today!

Last edited:
Wacky Wednesday. Took 66 dart for a text drive. Shifts nice. Down the street. It cuts out It does come back on. So turn around. Dies. Coast to side. Starts again. Goes a while further. Dies again. Investigate. Ignition module seems to be the problem. Cools off starts again. Coasts to the bottom of my drive. Will not restart. So walk up driveway. Hook up trailer to truck. Just unhooked it. Checked winch. Batteies dead. Wth. Put charger on. Going to drive my car down to lock up dart. Flat tire. Son of a..
You need an exorcism….
Or maybe a sacrifice to the tire gods..

Take the mulligan. Start the day over

That is a hell of a list. Was it starting back up immediately? If not, was it powering up and cranking? My Demon had a similar issue. Turned out to the the steering column harness connector. It was move just enough to lose power - randomly. A thin zip tie through the center between the wires to hold the connector tight solved it. Hasn't done it in a year now.

Holy smokes, is Chris there? Thought maybe he was out there helping you? Hehehehe

I'm surprised you haven't given up on it yet....

****-it-im-making-meth-8317721 (1).png

Holy smokes, is Chris there? Thought maybe he was out there helping you? Hehehehe
Nah, but I bet there’s a certain someone back on the east coast with a voodoo model of the 66, sticking it with pins and what not.

Morning again. I’m back from the kids’ Veterans Day program at their school. They called us each out by name and made us stand up and then clapped. Not a big fan of that. Always made me feel weird. But hey I made it thru Taps without tears down the cheeks this time.
Been there....and I feel the same way.

Pulled off a storm window from one of the front windows last week (or was it two weeks ago) to pull off the screen and clean it and the house window. Got it back on today. Took twice as long as expected like most simple projects....

-
Back