Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to call in a professional Exorcist.
I have a good one I can recommend.

EcOO7bIiN5zBp9l1Qai8XPVAthkp6_U3zvbGES12mWoU8EGx__FrpwitXwQXEnk1RGvlSBc-JmQ=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu.jpg
? :lol:

Hey all. I guess I should of done a better job this morning. Today is the Marine Corps birthday. I was wishing John @Sublime one, a very proud Marine :usflag:, a Marine Corps HBD. Sorry for any confusion. :)

Enough to be a nuisance but not enough to tell a story about.
Until now. Im the only one in my house capable of de-icing the dish. Climb old tv antenna, step onto roof covered in wet snow and walk uphill 8 feet to the dish. Pour hot water onto dish. Done. Getting down was just as sketchy. Whole time these words keep going through my mind “this is stupid”

Until now. Im the only one in my house capable of de-icing the dish. Climb old tv antenna, step onto roof covered in wet snow and walk uphill 8 feet to the dish. Pour hot water onto dish. Done. Getting down was just as sketchy. Whole time these words keep going through my mind “this is stupid”

Yeah not good. Surprised they don't go the with the "sphere" solution in areas with heavy snow load

Ummm, f’k no. Sorry people **** ain’t working tonight…
Not using it now, but our dish is near the edge of the roof. Could have got from a ladder- but still no. When it iced, it was out till the sun cleared it.

Until now. Im the only one in my house capable of de-icing the dish. Climb old tv antenna, step onto roof covered in wet snow and walk uphill 8 feet to the dish. Pour hot water onto dish. Done. Getting down was just as sketchy. Whole time these words keep going through my mind “this
Just by a heater for it.

Ummm, f’k no. Sorry people **** ain’t working tonight… Not using it now, but our dish is near the edge of the roof. When it iced, it was out till the sun cleared it.
Buy a heater or I just use a paint extension pole with a rag on it. Knocks the ice and snow off.

-
Back