Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeh, never understood that, but almost anyone selling a Philly steak, thats what you get.
You have to know where to go. Good places ask what kind of cheese you want.
Like I said Genoa and pats. Wid or widout lol
Tourist stops and garbage steaks.
John's roast pork. Best in the city was just voted best city cheese steak. No wiz.

Chopped, probably Tri Tip from the texture and taste. That joint does know how to cook Tri Tips. To make it even more enjoyable the place is like 3 blocks from Cal Poly University, the scenery was great :D
What they use here are paper thin sheets of steak about 4x6 some just toss the strip on.. Good ones CHOP it up.

Crazy circle track guys over in Bakersfield :realcrazy:. Monday night they have the USAC/CRA 410 sprints at the close side of the valley. Tuesday night they have the USAC National Midgets at the track across the valley :realcrazy:. Monday night racing 7pm :BangHead: I wouldn't get home until 1am. Oy vey

Good fresh peppers make any sandwich better! Snowed all honking day here again with a nice layer of ice on bottom. We have the dedication ceremony tomorrow at Baptist church in South Dakota for the new family addition. We are going to leave early due to the ice and snow. Wear church clothes and toss in “dig truck out” clothes for just in case. And good Bourbon for ditch medicine. I will need to shovel drive out first thing. I am already sick of shoveling snow and winter isn’t even here yet. Still above zero!

Beavis pee in pool.jpg

Yup...My H.S. 68 Road Runner had a bench seat....Well used.....:thumbsup:

So did my first 68 fastback Barracuda, but why use the front seat when you can fold down the back seat and have more room???? Giggity, giggity.... :D

My right hand is very sore... Can't even make a fist by itself without using the other hand to close it... Then I have no strength in it.... After affects of breaking it 4 years ago... Once in a while the new scar tissue causes problems...

The doctor says to move and stretch it to work through the scar tissue and keep the range of motion...

Been up and down all night...

Let's see if I can get some more sleep... or not...

Can't sleep.png

Morning!
20 and it wont be snowing today. 1” overnight i think.

No still splicing radio wires, can only do so long under the dash before the crap kicks in. Should go in today! Did around 40 of them so far! What a freaking mess of wires. Each one has to have about a inch of wire added to them to route properly!

Quick little ham, egg and bacon and cheese on an English Muffin, before I get a S.S.S. and head on in for my weekly whippin....:lol:

-
Back