Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Beauty. I like it because it's a bit different. Not a cookie cutter Ford sedan.
It's fun to go to a car show and walk up to a cool car and ask "what is this"? That always starts a interesting conversation with the owner.

Getting the T shirt treatment, as I’m the same way.
Hah! Exactly what I was thinking, did the seller know who he was selling it to? I was picturing you in a hurry, mind distracted, hopping in it, pair of channel locks and greasy rag in your pocket! Beautiful car. I liked your pix of the drive on your thread as well. As you know our family has made that drive on multiple occasions. The open range pasture is always spooky as you crest the next hill wondering what is going to be in the middle of the road. Glad you got her home safe and sound, is it all metal?

Anyone who gets in the car must put on a white coverall and booties
A friend just bought a Hemi Cuda from another friend that passed away. Troy takes his shoes off when he get's in. That Cuda couldn't have went to a better home.

DSC_0116.JPG

Last edited:
Interesting will be doing a 100 point for a GSS here in a few days, repeat customer has a bunch of cars. Any how he owns a tire store. He might be able to get the tires I want. Should be interesting.

Interesting will be doing a 100 point for a GSS here in a few days, repeat customer has a bunch of cars. Any how he owns a tire store. He might be able to get the tires I want. Should be interesting.
Cool. GSS those are rocket ships!

Our court date is tomorrow and we are very excited to get it behind us. Jodi stayed down there after Holidays to attend with lawyer. If that dang Chris would hurry up and pass the bar exam we could have used him. Likely be first time somebody ever took a fire extinguisher to court with them tho! Hah!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You don’t know how badly I’m considering doing just that

The next time you appear in my court, you will look lawyerly. And I mean you comb your hair, and wear a suit and tie. And that suit had better be made out of some sort of... cloth. You understand me?

Lol
I was getting ready to say it’d look like cousin Vinny

-
Back