Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Caught up. Good morning. If you guys are trying to get me to move back there talking of snow will not help....
Ok well if you stay in California, you gotta pay a 70 percent of value annually on all vehicles . 90 percent on anything older than 1981.

Looks like the boosted intake will be forced into the exhaust ports in reverse style like old Indy cars. I wonder in the pic, if exhaust will then run out of the intake ports in the valley? It is hard to see if ports are taped off - almost looks like there are no ports at all in those pics. Special cam profile needed, and boost cares less than NA for port, so this could work.

Hell they’re already trying to ban race cars and everything else off road. PRI is holding a massive petition signing event Friday afternoon at Lucas Oil. I tried to get on that line, 68,000 ahead of me waiting to get in to sign it.

Made them up. Sounds like something CA will do eventually
You aimed a little too high to be believable.. Hardly anyone could buy a car. That would end up losing a lot of revenue. They are not quite that dumb. Close maybe, but not quite.

You aimed a little too high to be believable.. Hardly anyone could buy a car. That would end up losing a lot of revenue. They are not quite that dumb. Close maybe, but not quite.
I went to the extreme for a reason

Pretty close in Viet Nam. They mostly ride motorbikes, because of the Tax on a car. I believe the excise tax is like 70 % of the value when you buy it.Even worse if you try to ship a car into the country. Roads in VN are not ideal, so I think the Govt does that to deter people from buying cars... It's like 90% motorbikes on the road in VN...

Pretty close in Viet Nam. They mostly ride motorbikes, because of the Tax on a car. I believe the excise tax is like 70 % of the value when you buy it.Even worse if you try to ship a car into the country. Roads in VN are not ideal, so I think the Govt does that to deter people from buying cars... It's like 90% motorbikes on the road in VN...
But that 70% is one time

I think CA will ultimately try something similar with their stated goals of mass public transit.

Morning!
-24c and calm. Yup, its cold.

Nipples.jpg

Neighbor down the road had a motor put into a truck, local diesel mechanic purchased a 5 year 50,000 mile engine from east coast. Neighbor drives it and detects a tick or mild knock, not sure. Anyway, engine gets scoped and there's a freaking missing piston??? Connecting rod is there, not sure about the pin, but no jug??? Anyone want to speculate if that piston could have never been installed, cause that's what it looked like??? Weird.

:wtf:

How could they install a rod without a piston???? :realcrazy:

-
Back