Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not enough pop corn to cover that. Wow.
5h1.gif

I can't wait to get to work today to get the low down on the male dress wearing Sgt. that got walked out for brining in drugs for sex (we are only male institution). The inmate is gone too. Lots of fun from the inside
Sounds like someone went down... in more ways than one

Bombs and perverts a great way to start a Monday...:lol:
Ahh Good Morning :rolleyes:

2770047_f53c32e0cb1caf9b914be2d99d639741.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone. Had a great weekend away, friends, great views, great food, well rested. All is good. How is everyone doing?

Shop YEARONE.com or call 1-800-932-7663
Save 30%* until midnight tonight.

Enter Code: GRMON21
I need a dash harness and not available with a discount code. Gottcha...haha!! Oh well bought a lot from them. I'll wait until after Christmas and it slows down a bit.
Besides car buddy John fought with a table saw a couple weeks ago and lost 30 stiches to his left (dominate) hand. Fortunately, no damage other than his pride.

Going to the Mazda dealer this morning to get oil changed in the CX-30. I honestly can't remember the last time I had someone else change oil for me...

I need a dash harness and not available with a discount code. Gottcha...haha!! Oh well bought a lot from them. I'll wait until after Christmas and it slows down a bit.
Besides car buddy John fought with a table saw a couple weeks ago and lost 30 stiches to his left (dominate) hand. Fortunately, no damage other than his pride.
Glad he is OK. that must have been a mess and very lucky if no long term damage.... So, what does him hurting his hand have to do with you buying a harness:poke: Don't want to be named Sparky 2? :lol:

Glad he is OK. that must have been a mess and very lucky if no long term damage.... So, what does him hurting his hand have to do with you buying a harness:poke: Don't want to be named Sparky 2? :lol:
Haha no he likes to come out and help with the car. I can plug and play a harness.

-
Back