Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-17c here in Drumheller.
-5 at home.
Was a long trip, but waiting an hour for our luggage was the worst part.

There is another one i need to get a photo of
89F2532B-6484-4DE4-8F22-CA6DAD12F743.jpeg

Oil appointment is 10:45. Heading out soon to drop off my old TV first at e-cycling if the aren’t too busy there. It’s not far from the dealer.

Wife said rental car was $300.
Nope. $800. And since when is a volkswagon jetta considered a full size car? Last time i rent a car, we will drive next time, 800 is more than what i would pay for gas.

So far SoCal rain event predicted for us 00000" :rolleyes: From just a brief look at the radar the SF Bay area has been gettin it since yesterday afternoon. 9-10 o'clock here maybe, we shall see.

Good morning. Have a friend lost her husband and everything they owned in tornado.....sum. *****

They call Drumheller the ditch. Its a long downhill drive into the city. Taken from 5th floor of hotel.
8AC3CD4D-423E-4B4B-8EBD-463EE6405E9D.jpeg

Good morning. Have a friend lost her husband and everything they owned in tornado.....sum. *****
Sorry to hear! I’m still waiting to here from my acquaintance down in Lietchfield, he’s got a mini Mopar yard there that appears to have been in the direct path of the f3+ that destroyed bowling green.

On a related note, they’re finding debris from the big one that hit Mayfield, Dawson springs and others up here in Indiana

Happy birthday C2, morning everyone else. Little chilly here this morning 29deg. Need to make some breakfast and finish my coffee.

Sorry to hear... what a mess for so many...and just before the holidays.
He was working at Amazon. Living in there parking lot in RV. Moved there following job after getting burned out in California.

Last edited:
-
Back