Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Karl after some steroids.

10-Best-Arms-Olympia-Arnold-Schwarzenegar.jpg

Tim I have the PST 1.03 bars in the dart what a difference they made even with the slant in it.

Tim I have the PST 1.03 bars in the dart what a difference they made even with the slant in it.
I put 383 A body bars in, got them from Mitch. .92 I think, or .93. Seems to be good. Might not put in anti away bar, unless I can source a factory original.....

Last edited:
I put 383 A body bars in, got them from Mitch. Seems to be good. Might not put in anti away bar, unless I can source a factory original.....
My 66 has a swaybar on it. It does seem to help.

Thanks. Will be looking for a factory one....Need measurement.... you saw the problem with the Firm feel unit, at least in pictures...
It is supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow. I will try to make it over to the storage garage for a measurement and a few photos. It might be a nice day to start both of them up for a drive around the parking lot.

It is supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow. I will try to make it over to the storage garage for a measurement and a few photos. It might be a nice day to start both of them up for a drive around the parking lot.
Thank you....:thankyou::thankyou:

Just need eye to eye, end to end, measurement....Thanks..

Hitting a junkyard on Monday. Apparently work made Monday a paid holiday starting for this year and failed to tell us so they just sent a group email telling everyone h

Hitting a junkyard on Monday. Apparently work made Monday a paid holiday starting for this year and failed to tell us so they just sent a group email telling everyone h

Well that's a good work email to receive...although it kinda screws you if you wanted to make long-weekend plans

-
Back