Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was thinking about it when I shot a hell of a lot more. Now maybe once a year.

I always wanted a Ruger MK I for fun. Friend had one holy crap that was a accurate pistol.

Ruger-MK-I-22-LR_100919478_12059_7E6E473E11A88BFF.jpg

Gooooood Mornin from Viet Nam.Doing my pool duties. Did a little research and found that the chlorine they were putting in the pool was $hit from China. Last week I bought some good strong Japanese Chlorine, and some algaecide. 1 week, pool still nice. Haven't had to use the algaecide yet...

Those Judges are the best short range personal defense weapon. Was seriously looking at one.
Watch paul harrell's videos.
You can be the judge.

Dimes in 16Ga shells work well also...I have read on the internet!
I think he tries that idea out too.
Ha Now I'm going to have to see if that's right.

Almost another 6” of snow,45 mph winds. Sideroads are plugged.

Just got this message from my buddy I helped with the Jeep:
“I bought that breather tubing for the Jeep from Parts Geek on eBay and it came broken and missing the one piece so it was broken before it was put in the box. I ordered spark plugs from Amazon and they sent me 8 used spark plugs someone even wrote the cylinder numbers on each box. They were black with carbon. Are you freaking kidding me right now!!! How does this even happen???”

Just got this message from my buddy I helped with the Jeep:
“I bought that breather tubing for the Jeep from Parts Geek on eBay and it came broken and missing the one piece so it was broken before it was put in the box. I ordered spark plugs from Amazon and they sent me 8 used spark plugs someone even wrote the cylinder numbers on each box. They were black with carbon. Are you freaking kidding me right now!!! How does this even happen???”
can't like that but agree.
Seems like nobody cares about what they're doing.
I've got to wonder if they put their initials on it, would it make a bit of difference.

can't like that but agree.
Seems like nobody cares about what they're doing.
I've got to wonder if they put their initials on it, would it make a bit of difference.
A few years back Amazon had Nighthawk lights cheap and several of us got them with damaged terminals. I think they were sending the returns right back out till someone kept them.

Well we got 450 ft of water line dug, laid and back filled. Water line from well head to shop. We are on the very edge of indoor plumbing. My Dad stopped by and brought some scotch to celebrate something ( I have now forgotten what!) Anyway we did not have any glasses in the shop so I had to improvise adapt and overcome. A bottle kill is a bottle kill right?

619A6ABD-CEB2-4922-AFA5-57B9255A2C77.jpeg

5FAC04AD-122F-4966-B85E-F72AC9480619.jpeg

4DA47D0F-5860-4AE6-B38F-DF43D434EA79.jpeg

ECFBC9E3-2EC9-4DA2-9A91-3D0EE154BB2E.jpeg

Well we got 450 ft of water line dug, laid and back filled. Water line from well head to shop. We are on the very edge of indoor plumbing. My Dad stopped by and brought some scotch to celebrate something ( I have now forgotten what!) Anyway we did not have any glasses in the shop so I had to improvise adapt and overcome. A bottle kill is a bottle kill right?

View attachment 1715873936

View attachment 1715873937

View attachment 1715873938

View attachment 1715873939
Hey Mc Guiver, Whatever works! Cheers

-
Back