Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Almost another 6” of snow,45 mph winds. Sideroads are plugged.

snow storm.jpg

Well, snow and wind have reduced significantly. And temp is rising. Good stuff. Plow truck is in shoo, ready to hit the banks tomorrow. I used an old tractor wrench to fix the broken angle pin that snapped off a couple days ago. 7/8” solid bar broke right half in two. I was rough on it, busting snowbanks though.

Denny's has the Super Slam breakfast on sale here for $6.99 for two pancakes, two pieces of bacon, two sausages, two eggs, and hash browns....

The Grand Slam breakfast is regular price of about $9.60 and comes with everything the Super Slam does, but no hash browns...

I'm going to keep getting the Super Slam until the special is over at the end of March.... :D

Well we got 450 ft of water line dug, laid and back filled. Water line from well head to shop. We are on the very edge of indoor plumbing. My Dad stopped by and brought some scotch to celebrate something ( I have now forgotten what!) Anyway we did not have any glasses in the shop so I had to improvise adapt and overcome. A bottle kill is a bottle kill right?

View attachment 1715873936

View attachment 1715873937

View attachment 1715873938

View attachment 1715873939
I'm sure Dad will be glad when you all are moved in. :thumbsup:

Just got home from the NFMS Championship tractor pulls, took the two oldest minions and the Mrs tonight. Kids had never been before. Wife had gone a few times, but my grandfather an I used to go every year from 7-19. And then a few times since depending on work and guard schedules. This was the first time obviously attending without him. A bit emotional at first but i managed. Course the hard on from 4, 14-71 supercharged top fuel Hemi engines on a single frame helped. Seen a couple of them send their cranks shafts into the next state.

and John Deere sweeps the big boy class. Though dinner before hand didn’t work out, everywhere was a 2-3 hour wait to get a table. So we grabbed BK and that was it.

83648A2C-53EF-485E-B7FC-1134E1AB46E3.jpeg

76D61DD3-CEC2-4331-B640-974B3CDBFC73.jpeg

82A37489-7620-4492-B7ED-0A807F1CFCF6.jpeg

1B6CADDE-0E0A-4DBC-A6A6-ABA849D3B90B.jpeg

Just got home from the NFMS Championship tractor pulls, took the two oldest minions and the Mrs tonight. Kids had never been before. Wife had gone a few times, but my grandfather an I used to go every year from 7-19. And then a few times since depending on work and guard schedules. This was the first time obviously attending without him. A bit emotional at first but i managed. Course the hard on from 4, 14-71 supercharged top fuel Hemi engines on a single frame helped. Seen a couple of them send their cranks shafts into the next state.

and John Deere sweeps the big boy class. Though dinner before hand didn’t work out, everywhere was a 2-3 hour wait to get a table. So we grabbed BK and that was it.

View attachment 1715874029

View attachment 1715874031

View attachment 1715874032

View attachment 1715874033

Indoors like that gots to be CRAZY! :lol:

John, is that line big enough for that long of a run?
Yes it is, that is just feeding shop. No joints and very little friction loss. Not at all like pvc pipe. Rated at 250 psi. Our well rated out at 100 gpm at 200 ft. Deep. Jodi water witched it using cedar not willow. We will likely still put a pressure tank in the shop as well, I hate a shower that just feels like I am getting peed on.

Morning.
Home from the store .
Not sure what to make for breakfast. Was a long day behind the wheel yesterday.

-
Back