Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a great two hours at the gun shop. An old friend, former highway patrolman works there. I hadn’t seen him in a couple years so we had a good talk. He gave me a good trade in on a Kimber 45 stainless Pro Raptor II. It’s like the Kimber Cadillac…love it!!
I also looked at a S&W Governor. A stainless revolver that will shoot 410 shotgun shells or .45 rounds. You can load it with a combination of both. Wow talk about a house gun. . Pics of both.

View attachment 1715873707

View attachment 1715873708
Wow, That sounds like a good one for house protection. Love that long cylinder for the .410 shells.

I had a great two hours at the gun shop. An old friend, former highway patrolman works there. I hadn’t seen him in a couple years so we had a good talk. He gave me a good trade in on a Kimber 45 stainless Pro Raptor II. It’s like the Kimber Cadillac…love it!!
I also looked at a S&W Governor. A stainless revolver that will shoot 410 shotgun shells or .45 rounds. You can load it with a combination of both. Wow talk about a house gun. . Pics of both.

View attachment 1715873707

View attachment 1715873708
There’s never a bad time at the gun store.

Yeah for the first time in my life, I’m ready for spring
I'm ALWAYS ready for spring this time of year.
The wife will be retired next winter, and the daughter finished with school.
We're going somewhere warmer for a few weeks or longer next winter. :thumbsup:

Yeah for the first time in my life, I’m ready for spring

spring-jpg.jpg

Weather guessers had it making it to 50 several times in our 10 day forecast, now reduced to one day, March 1st. Need warmer weather, have to plant grass in the park strip where the tree cutting crew took their truck, pretty tore up.

What kind of grass you gonna plant???

Pot Kettle.jpg

We have a "dense frog advisory" this morning. They must be dense, they haven't gathered together to block the crystal clear sky. :lol: Looking good for some rain midweek. Them guys at Pomona better git their iron packed up quick this afternoon or they may get wet before morning.

I'm ALWAYS ready for spring this time of year.
The wife will be retired next winter, and the daughter finished with school.
We're going somewhere warmer for a few weeks or longer next winter. :thumbsup:
I’ve always loved winter and snow but I’m ready to get out and be able to do stuff like work on the dart
We had a monster truck group come in for a exhibition. A bunch of spectators ended up at the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.
they must not have had the ventilation right. These super mods burn alcohol but the diesels, they have a giant vacuum tube that takes the fumes out of the building. The tractors have to have a giant stack that connects to it.

-
Back