Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was that KJ's car?

upload_2022-2-20_11-31-38.png

never mind. I see now in the photos they are different years.

Last edited:
Any good 67-69 Barracuda grills/surrounds, or headlight bezels.
Also looking for a 67 Barracuda big block passenger side exhaust manifold.
Part number is either 2899002 or 2863900.
Asking for a friend.
I’ll give it a shot. There’s 3 67-69s in there but they’re just shells mostly
Any good 67-69 Barracuda grills/surrounds, or headlight bezels.
Also looking for a 67 Barracuda big block passenger side exhaust manifold.
Part number is either 2899002 or 2863900.
Asking for a friend.

So anyone have anything they might need me to look for tomorrow in the junkyard? This one doesn’t have a ton of Mopars, a handful. I’m gonna go check out the condition of the rear valences on a couple 70 darts they had last time I went last year
I doubt you will find one. However.
A good 64 Valiant trunk lid.
Mine has a minor twist in it. Easier to just replace it.

So anyone have anything they might need me to look for tomorrow in the junkyard? This one doesn’t have a ton of Mopars, a handful. I’m gonna go check out the condition of the rear valences on a couple 70 darts they had last time I went last year

Unobtainium but I must ask...

The trim and badge between the backup lights..
Canadian 64 Valiant

Screenshot_20220213-094532_Brave.jpg

Man of sick of empty shelves, went to Wally World for 5 quart jug of 10-30, it was either I buy a quart at a time or synthetic. Oil change done, rant done!

Good morning fellow mopar derelicts!

Yesterday I was super bored so I decided to put on a new 13.5" air cleaner bottom that a friend gave me instead of the other tiny 6" one he gave me. But, the lid I had I had painted black for the slant six and it was UGLY. I fixed the dents in it then I went into full on LSD mid 80s mode and went to town with spray cans and masking paint.
Result:
PXL_20220220_004543213.jpg

PXL_20220220_003903529.PORTRAIT.jpg

Then since I have no speedometer, I downloaded a speedometer app on my phone and found a phone mount in the garage. I was able to file the radio knob mount out a little bit then I threaded the phone mount into the back of it.
IMG_20220219_180930_523.jpg

Good morning fellow mopar derelicts!

Yesterday I was super bored so I decided to put on a new 13.5" air cleaner bottom that a friend gave me instead of the other tiny 6" one he gave me. But, the lid I had I had painted black for the slant six and it was UGLY. I fixed the dents in it then I went into full on LSD mid 80s mode and went to town with spray cans and masking paint.
Result:
View attachment 1715874234

View attachment 1715874233

Then since I have no speedometer, I downloaded a speedometer app on my phone and found a phone mount in the garage. I was able to file the radio knob mount out a little bit then I threaded the phone mount into the back of it.
View attachment 1715874236

Way to have fun with it!

Nice

Man of sick of empty shelves, went to Wally World for 5 quart jug of 10-30, it was either I buy a quart at a time or synthetic. Oil change done, rant done!
There’s not a gallon of milk in the entire town, grocery stores, dollar stores, gas stations even the local dairy farm is out. Kids ain’t gonna be happy seeing how they go thru 4 gallons of milk a week. Guess I’m gonna look into a Jersey or Holstein.

461AF455-8512-49FA-83E0-1BAA407238E5.jpeg

7/8" bar Aprox. 16" from the end to where it bends perpendicular with the bumper. The Perpendicular part is aprox. 22" long. It is 19 1/2" between the inside of the mounts on the front. So it is aprox 54" long if you measure both ends and the center.

-
Back