Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Coffee.jpeg

Good Morning All! I may have already seen this posted here, but I forgot

Indoors like that gots to be CRAZY! :lol:
Crazy loud!!! And it’s only the best pullers in the world too.just to even get an invite to pull you have to be a champion in a points league and even then sometimes that doesn’t guarantee an invite.

Sold the 85 3500 to my son, now have a 2000 V-10 2500, don’t mind the snow, but past Fri had white out conditions, I think sublime sent some of his weather to us
you talking about that big old dodge we drove out to our bon fire we had ?

The funny part is that a certain chant/cheer broke out in the stands when one of the pullers thanked his sponsor that covers his fuel costs with them being so high. A cheer that brought the entire crowd in a sold out areana to their feet.

Morning!
-15, snow stopped. Wind not giving up just yet. Plow truck is ready to go,might give the plow a spray of silicone to keep snow from sticking. May not need it as i cant angle plow. Have to push all the snow and pile it. No room on side of driveway.

Morning!
-15, snow stopped. Wind not giving up just yet. Plow truck is ready to go,might give the plow a spray of silicone to keep snow from sticking. May not need it as i cant angle plow. Have to push all the snow and pile it. No room on side of driveway.
You are my idol.
I don't know how you do it.:thumbsup:

Weather guessers had it making it to 50 several times in our 10 day forecast, now reduced to one day, March 1st. Need warmer weather, have to plant grass in the park strip where the tree cutting crew took their truck, pretty tore up.

Morning

Looks like a very cool event you hit @dukeboy_318. Last indoor pull I went to was an NHRA event in Richmond, VA ...had to be 1987 or 88 ....

Hoping to get all the front end parts out of boxes, laid out and inventoried today.

Morning!

This an abnormal winter or par for the course?

-
Back