Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He has a few british obscure high dollar cars like TVR etc. All ran when I used to work with him. He is moving soon to MD from NY. Told him I want to be first on the list. Still has most of the stuff from the Gulf station his dad owned. And a exhaust pipe bender with most of the cards from the 60-70's. That can be gold doing them now.

View attachment 1715880294
TVR's are fun little cars if your a little guy. I'm 6-3 and they get a little cozy inside. His have the Triumph strait 6, or the Rover V8?

Another odd ball he has is a Capri with a 302. That thing flies!

ford-capri-05-gq-10jan19_getty_b.jpg

TVR with the V8 was a wicked little sleeper. Never seen a Capri with an 8, the V6s were fast little *****.

Just came back from running around. Dam off road diesel is $4.01 now. Ouch!

TVR with the V8 was a wicked little sleeper. Never seen a Capri with an 8, the V6s were fast little *****.
Not sure if he ordered it that way was his driver for years. He had a eye for oddballs. Has some other obscure english cars also.

English had some crazy fast stuff if you know what to look for. But its all for smaller people.

I remember a friend's dad had a Monza with a small block in it from new. Another sleeper.

1979-Chevrolet-Monza-Spyder.jpg

I had a Triumph Stag for a summer. Alum V8 5 speed and a split rear. That thing was fun.

Hardtop and convert in one like a early Vette

the-car-march-2021.-rev-b.jpg

Did a Gremlin X with a 401 4spd. I would have loved a Stag but very hard to find out here for some reason.

That was early 80's. Sold it for 2K I think. They are around good luck with parts now they were hard to find then.

way to much money to find a good one now.
I’m actually on the look out for the “right” 64 sport fury. There’s a local bank that will approve classic car loans. My wife has approved me up to 40k for a “new” vehicle but I don’t have to go “new”. But it’s not allowed to be a project vehicle of any kind. So has to be fully restored or in full functioning driver condition. So I’m being extremely picky

Well Mom isn't doing well at all. Say a prayer for her peaceful passing. It's her time.

Well Mom isn't doing well at all. Say a prayer for her peaceful passing. It's her time.
I’m sorry to hear that mike. I know she’s up there in the 90s but it doesn’t make it any easier. Prayers my friend.

So we won’t risk adding to your nerves, ive removed my ***** post about gas prices.

I’m sorry to hear that mike. I know she’s up there in the 90s but it doesn’t make it any easier. Prayers my friend.
95 Thanks She hasn't been the same since she fell and broke her pelvis around Christmas. Falling and breaking her collarbone a couple weeks ago will do her in. She has pneumonia and a DNR order by her own choosing. Nothing more can be done to make her well again.

95 Thanks She hasn't been the same since she fell and broke her pelvis around Christmas. Falling and breaking her collarbone a couple weeks ago will do her in. She has pneumonia and a DNR order by her own choosing. Nothing more can be done to make her well again.
Well then all you can do is be by her side if you can stand to, nothing wrong if you can’t, only my mom and I were able to stay in the room for the days with my grandma. Everyone else was too shook by it and that’s okay.

Prayers again my friend

-
Back