Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just do the best you can Tom. I'm sure Dee will be smiling down upon you. Take good care of the girls and yourself. I know, it's hard to hear, but time really does ease the pain of those in mourning.

I still have not figured out who I sent that box to! Kind of weird no e mails or complaints. HMMMMMMM

Hey I might take you up on the rotary hammer on lift day the one Stan Sr has is not a hammer type.

Breakfast time. Bacon Cheeseburger and an Orange. Gotta git busy today. Make a load of Jerky, Quick oil change, Trim and cut the Lawn. Sue's having a big Birthday Party here this evening for our Daughter , turns 32.

Good Morning everyone. I managed to get about 2 hrs sleep. Today is Dee's memorial service. I am doing a eulogy and I tried to write down my eulogy on paper but I just could not condense 24 years. Into 2 pages. So I'll try to just deliver it on the fly. We all are still deeply greiving her and the level of hurt runs high. I'm told this is a form of closure but it don't feel that way.

Did my Dads last August. Tough task, It helped a lot having things written down. I spent a couple hours writing a few minutes of talking. Gave me time to think what was important to him and allowed me to get some of the emotion out while writing and then just read through when the time came for the funeral. As soon as I found myself getting lost in what I was saying, I moved on and started reading the next thing I wrote.

Good Morning everyone. I managed to get about 2 hrs sleep. Today is Dee's memorial service. I am doing a eulogy and I tried to write down my eulogy on paper but I just could not condense 24 years. Into 2 pages. So I'll try to just deliver it on the fly. We all are still deeply greiving her and the level of hurt runs high. I'm told this is a form of closure but it don't feel that way.

Do your best and get through it...

Hey I might take you up on the rotary hammer on lift day the one Stan Sr has is not a hammer type.

Me? I have one at work I will bring. HF I think. OMR said he will bring one too. What size hole are you doing? Do you have a bit - need to be sure bit fits the drill. There are a few diff chuck types.

Me? I have one at work I will bring. HF I think. OMR said he will bring one too. What size hole are you doing? Do you have a bit - need to be sure bit fits the drill. There are a few diff chuck types.

3/4 I have a bit with a straight shaft not sure if it is for a rotary hammer or not.

3/4 I have a bit with a straight shaft not sure if it is for a rotary hammer or not.

That wont work. :pale: I will see what bits I have. Any of the larger hammer drills Ive used have coupler type bits. I think this one uses SDS+. They have sds, plus, max, spline...

you dont need a hammer drill, matter of fact, my manual for my lifted recommended against it if your concrete is newer.

I just used a 1/2 hp, 1/2 in drill and a masonary bit, took maybe 5 minutes per hole but I took my time making sure I was going straight down

The concrete is about 6 years old now. Hmm I have to find my 1/2 in drill. Hey the mail chick never picked the packages up yesterday so it is out today.

question for you all, 64 polara....4 door, how hard are parts to find

-
Back