Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
jeeez - busy day here (can you tell!? LOL) - boy Ramie, I hear ya - there was a slim chance that I might get to shoot down and meet everyone at Ray's on the 23rd - found out last night that there is a family gathering that day.. done deal. You and I (and whomever else is here that night) can hang out and commiserate.. :banghead:

jeeez - busy day here (can you tell!? LOL) - boy Ramie, I hear ya - there was a slim chance that I might get to shoot down and meet everyone at Ray's on the 23rd - found out last night that there is a family gathering that day.. done deal. You and I (and whomever else is here that night) can hang out and commiserate.. :banghead:

Hey.. We'll have Hops post up pics on his laptop...For your enjoyment of course.

'preciate it for sure - but it would have been cool to be in them - - I was hoping to "sneak attack" ya'all... my idea was to grab the address from Ben and just show up.. 6hr ride - I would have been there for noon easy..
Hey.. We'll have Hops post up pics on his laptop...For your enjoyment of course.

'preciate it for sure - but it would have been cool to be in them - - I was hoping to "sneak"attack ya'all... my idea was to grab the address from Ben and just show up.. 6hr ride - I would have been there for noon easy..

Cheaper to Keep Her !

'preciate it for sure - but it would have been cool to be in them - - I was hoping to "sneak attack" ya'all... my idea was to grab the address from Ben and just show up.. 6hr ride - I would have been there for noon easy..

You should just calmly explain that's this is a one time only deal.. Family stuff will still be there next year.. Although you could end up losing half your net worth and being single next year if you did!

Tom, I don't know you but I want to offer my condolences. My heart goes out to you and your daughters.

I know we have different traditions over here and I apologize if I'm out of line to weigh in. In Sweden the closest relatives are very rarely expected to speak at a funeral at all. All they have to manage is to place themselves in the pew and be first in line to lay a rose on the coffin.

Whatever pressure you may feel to get this 'right' is from within yourself and I would be surprised if anyone attending will be disappointed whatever you manage to say. And as far as Dee goes, I'm sure she can feel your love and loss without a single word spoken.

Go easy on yourself.

Tom, I was going to say, from experience, it may be better not to try and speak yourself; instead of giving, let yourself receive the healing message of the minister. No one expects a grieving husband to give a eulogy.

I reiterate - - - ~Crazy NOT stupid~- besides, my mom is involved.
You should just calmly explain that's this is a one time only deal.. Family stuff will still be there next year.. Although you could end up losing half your net worth and being single next year if you did!

Hey Mike, that line in your signature "How come Elmer Fudd never said trot..". What does it mean?

The cultural reference eludes me.

GRRRRR IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.

Coworker walked out and seen some guy messing around my jeep, guy took off, with my gas cap and 3/4 of my tank of fuel............

Hey know what I had a gret day so far the mail chick showed up and the wife was talking to her and she said she was just doing a blow by. I asked hoer how much and the answer was special deliveries only. Then she gave me this. Promptly I got the face slapped. Happy thong Thursday! Got a t shirt to prove it also!

Attachments

• DSC00417.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 124
Hey Ray, the gauge tester came today...

Now I gotta find some gauges and spare time to play...

GRRRRR IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.

Coworker walked out and seen some guy messing around my jeep, guy took off, with my gas cap and 3/4 of my tank of fuel............

I've had my ups and downs today also.... :banghead:

-
Back