Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey know what I had a gret day so far the mail chick showed up and the wife was talking to her and she said she was just doing a blow by. I asked hoer how much and the answer was special deliveries only. Then she gave me this. Promptly I got the face slapped. Happy thong Thursday! Got a t shirt to prove it also!

attachment.php

That's awesome! LOL!

Oh yeah, saw you asked earlier. We lived on Oahu when we were in Hawaii. We rented a house in Halawa Heights in Aiea. 1500' up the side of the mountain overlooking Pearl Harbor and across the Waianae valley. We were literally across the street from the Camp H. M. Smith PACOM headquarters. We were there '91-'92.

yea, we'll all be going back to locking gas caps again soon...
GRRRRR IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.

Coworker walked out and seen some guy messing around my jeep, guy took off, with my gas cap and 3/4 of my tank of fuel............

too much.. too damn much... LOL you know you're never going to left home alone at the time the mail comes ever again... :poke:
Hey know what I had a gret day so far the mail chick showed up and the wife was talking to her and she said she was just doing a blow by. I asked hoer how much and the answer was special deliveries only. Then she gave me this. Promptly I got the face slapped. Happy thong Thursday! Got a t shirt to prove it also!

Thay's perfect!

Supper anyone?

Attachments

• 20160413_185730.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 90
so get a load of this - I drive by this farm every day and yesterday noticed this hiding off to the side of a barn on the property - stopped today, pulled up to it and took a pic.. I think it's a Dodge..

Attachments

• Photo334.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 75
I just finished loading all of the power disc brake conversion parts into the trunk of the GTS. Dropping it all off to the Speed Shop guy tomorrow after work to get it done.

My back just doesn't like lifting heavy **** anymore. A couple of 40-50lb boxes off the floor and into the trunk is about all my back can handle in one day and I will likely pay for it tomorrow.

Damn arthritic spine, makes me feel old...I used to be able to carry transmissions up and down the cellar steps by myself and now I'm toast after a couple of boxes with brake parts in them. :(

aren't those grill pans the best!? we have one that is copper - so nice to have

Ever grill watermelon slices in one? It's great!

Just a little olive oil and grill it up. The sugar in the melon caramelizes and becomes super sweet. Best to do it fairly hot so the outside gets hot and the core stays a little cool.

I also have to share this with you all... if had the $$ I would be sharing it as my new toy..

Attachments

• Photo335.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Photo336.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Photo338.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Photo337.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 98
ok .....new DDaddy request...if you're still doing custom avatars

something like Mr. Hoppy's avatar except 2 door hardtop and no trunk lid antennae, in this color.

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 123
Ever grill watermelon slices in one? It's great!

Just a little olive oil and grill it up. The sugar in the melon caramelizes and becomes super sweet. Best to do it fairly hot so the outside gets hot and the core stays a little cool.

Oh yeah, it works great for peaches or pears too!

I'll have to try some fruit! Sounds interesting.
Hi Rani.

Hi Rani.

hi hello, long time no chat .....I have been in and out of this thread lately ...mostly out.

been kinda busy but I am fiddling with a 75 dart which is my new hot rod I picked up this week for dirt cheap :D

Attachments

• CIMG0002.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 118
  • CIMG0004.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 122
ok .....new DDaddy request...if you're still doing custom avatars

something like Mr. Hoppy's avatar except 2 door hardtop and no trunk lid antennae, in this color.

Hmmm...that's an interesting one. I will play with it and see what I can come up with. Might take a few days...maybe less if the mood catches me. :D

If you get really adventurous, try some bacon wrapped pineapple chunks. Cut the chunks fairly large (2-3" cubes) and makes sure they are well chilled (almost frozen) before wrapping with bacon. Pin the bacon in place with wet toothpicks and grill on fairly high heat until the bacon is cooked.

I also have to share this with you all... if had the $$ I would be sharing it as my new toy..

I'd go for that! I almost bought a '57 Nomad Delivery with a worked 396 drive train before I decided to get the GTS. It was about the same price as that '55...

Attachments

• 57 Nomad 1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 122
yea - I dig the Nomad's.. this guy has a couple other cars he is looking to sell too...
I'd go for that! I almost bought a '57 Nomad Delivery with a worked 396 drive train before I decided to get the GTS. It was about the same price as that '55...

Attachments

• Photo339.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Photo340.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 119
I also nearly bought this '65 Mustang and then this '48 Plymouth with a Chevy 350 and a Nova suspension and drive train.

Attachments

• 65 Mustang.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 48 plymouth 2b.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 48 plymouth 1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 126
I have a friend with a 42 Coupe like the sedan in your photos. He has a slant 6 and a o/d 833 with a 4.10 geared 8 3/4 rear. It is pretty snappy and gets 28 mpg on the highway.

Attachments

• 100_5192.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 100_5193.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_5190.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 101
So many cars that I'd love to own...but I can only have one.

That's why I jumped on the GTS when I found it. It was the near twin to the GT 340 I owned 30 years ago so there just wasn't really any other choice. :)

-
Back