Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
These are the two culprits!

Attachments

• 12790873_1056995501008475_1729964319013836242_n.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 104
Then she called me up a bit ago asking me if I would take them this weekend. Guess what my answer was I do not think I can post it here.

Anyone have a water pump for a 49 International KB5 Flathead Six 216 I believe.

Need Just one. Could even be a rebuildable core. Need one for my Uncles Truck.

Gotta run now... Take a look at a 2000 Mitzu Montero Sport one of my customers want to get rid of. Might be able to flip quick.

Should be an awesome weekend weatherwise. Just a few things left to wrap up my Dads estate. I plan to go pick up his car tomorrow. '97 Plym Neon. He had not driven it since somewhere around Feb last year. He actually gave it to me back then, but we never got it transfered. Out of inspection now and needs work. Just gonna drag it home with a tow dolly till I decide what I want to do with it.

Just a thought, if no one in your family will use the car, and you have time, go through it and donate it or sell it cheap to someone who needs transportation. My Dad had an old Cavalier and some tools, instead of trying to get money for them he got satisfaction knowing someone else was able to use them. Good luck getting things wrapped up, I know it's not fun.

Should be an awesome weekend weatherwise. Just a few things left to wrap up my Dads estate. I plan to go pick up his car tomorrow. '97 Plym Neon. He had not driven it since somewhere around Feb last year. He actually gave it to me back then, but we never got it transfered. Out of inspection now and needs work. Just gonna drag it home with a tow dolly till I decide what I want to do with it.

you'd be better off keeping it. Old neons are easily found for less than 1000 and most end up as derby cars/cheap dirt cars.

they used water pumps in 1949...??? :poke:

Yup, I actually had a KB2 myself for a while. Was a nice truck, All original. Sold it a few years ago to thin the herd out.
BTW that side of the shop is where I will be building the lean to.

Attachments

• 116-1634_IMG.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 116-1635_IMG.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 116-1636_IMG.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 116-1637_IMG.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 108
200 hp. Electric. 440 volts at 200 amps.

Attachments

• 20160415_110334.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 115
Just a thought, if no one in your family will use the car, and you have time, go through it and donate it or sell it cheap to someone who needs transportation. My Dad had an old Cavalier and some tools, instead of trying to get money for them he got satisfaction knowing someone else was able to use them. Good luck getting things wrapped up, I know it's not fun.

I considered that, but I cant really afford to give cars away. We are giving some clothes and small stuff to thrift shops. The car might go to my daughter. He already put more money in it than its worth. I think I can get it back on the road without too much time or $. Just need to be sure its dependable.

I considered that, but I cant really afford to give cars away. We are giving some clothes and small stuff to thrift shops. The car might go to my daughter. He already put more money in it than its worth. I think I can get it back on the road without too much time or $. Just need to be sure its dependable.

That is good someone in your family can use it. I always liked the 1st gen Neons.

-
Back