Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
318 for now. The owners son wants to turbo it.

Why turbo?

NA or SC seems like a better choice for Pro Street.

I keep hearing the younger guys wanting turbos, but I'm not sure they really know what it is (or does) compared to NA or SC.

Good morning, folks!

Sorry to keep quiet yesterday, Tim. Took a 2,5 hour nap after lunch and with the grocery shopping and cooking, most of the day was gone.

I love your canvas print, Dave!

Good mornin peeps!
Everyone sleeping in after they was busy yesterday?
Good morning :D Not me, I woke up to a full moon at 4am and about to go enjoy breakfast at a mom and pop store while my wife sleeps :glasses7: I see a good day ahead :cheers:

Good morning Mitch :coffee2: Good day for a walk and smell the new spring ! That is if I can get out of here this morning :D

Attachments

• tAKE A WALK.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 100
Looks like you are ready for a hike, Mike

Here's what I'm lookin at this morning.

Attachments

• WIN_20160416_06_59_38_Pro.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 122
Waiting for a buddy here. Gonna do breakfast and take a ride to pick up my 97 Neon that was Dads.
Did the weight check thing. Hangin right around 224 still. Continuing to watch what I eat Not doing much 'exercise', but bustin my but between work work and yard work. So, pretty sure I am still losing the flab, but offsetting it with muscle. I know I feel better. Especially my legs. I think the Lipitor is finally getting out of my system. Just hope my numbers are OK when I see the doc again. I really dont ever want to go back on that crap.

Waiting for a buddy here. Gonna do breakfast and take a ride to pick up my 97 Neon that was Dads.
Did the weight check thing. Hangin right around 224 still. Continuing to watch what I eat Not doing much 'exercise', but bustin my but between work work and yard work. So, pretty sure I am still losing the flab, but offsetting it with muscle. I know I feel better. Especially my legs. I think the Lipitor is finally getting out of my system. Just hope my numbers are OK when I see the doc again. I really dont ever want to go back on that crap.

:cheers: Feeling good :color: A big plus, happy to see this post today, enjoy and from what I have herd that Lipitor med is not all it is cut out to be, fresh raw fruit is our friend :color:

Have a great day :coffee2:

:cheers: Feeling good :color: A big plus, happy to see this post today, enjoy and from what I have herd that Lipitor med is not all it is cut out to be, fresh raw fruit is our friend :color:

Have a great day :coffee2:

Just what is it that the Lipitor does to ya. I think I'm on a generic Lipitor ?

Good morning! Just doing some cleaning and laundry, waiting for the kids to get up so I can make breakfast, then we can go to my dad's house to enjoy this day outside, probably go look for some agates in the farm fields since no crops have been planted, hopefully find a few nice ones :glasses7:

My grandpa also gave me a couple 410 rifles last week, one he bought new (also his first gun) for $10 when he was $10 years old from a hardware store here in town, the guy who sold it to him wrapped it up In newspaper and told him "now don't open this up till you get home" lol....crazy compared to how things go today! I'll bring these out to Pete's house today too and hopefully try shooting them.

Good morning! Just doing some cleaning and laundry, waiting for the kids to get up so I can make breakfast, then we can go to my dad's house to enjoy this day outside, probably go look for some agates in the farm fields since no crops have been planted, hopefully find a few nice ones :glasses7:

My grandpa also gave me a couple 410 rifles last week, one he bought new (also his first gun) for $10 when he was $10 years old from a hardware store here in town, the guy who sold it to him wrapped it up In newspaper and told him "now don't open this up till you get home" lol....crazy compared to how things go today! I'll bring these out to Pete's house today too and hopefully try shooting them.

Sounds like a fun day..

Yes it sounds like a perfect day. Have fun with your family Keith.

Looks like a great day is going to be had by many :cheers: Good morning again everyone :coffee2: Just enjoyed a Country Ham and egg & gravy breakfast by myself at a mom and pops store near by, Wife is still sleeping :banghead: She must have stayed up late :D

Enjoy your day Keith and Pete ! Congratulations on the hard ware Keith :color:

Good morning, Mike, Keith, Pete, Ben, and whomever I left out. I woke up early (for me.) I have this thing where songs play in my head to the point where it gets bothersome. This morning it was "Catch The Wind" an old Donovan song. So I just got up. Which is fine because I'm making a big banana pudding to take to work today and I need to get going on it so it will be set up in time. One of my favorite coworkers (friend) is leaving.

You guys have some fun activities planned. Me, I can't wait till tomorrow when I'm off to do those things. By the way, I noticed the temps in MN and SC are about the same.

-
Back