Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hahaha well the supercoil hasn’t blown up and has been on the car since the 90s, it was when I swapped it out for a standard a cell that things went kaboom
If you want another one, you can have it..........PM me your Addy....:lol:

Indeed....

How's things Chris.

I've mentally hit Friday already. Work today was POOP

Done

Check please!
Not much has changed since Monday, Tuesday was even worse, Wednesday bout the same. Today wasn’t bad but I worked remotely. May do it again tomorrow and say the heck with them.

had a job interview on lunch break today, couple possibilities. Just really hesitant to move given the looming economy

Not much has changed since Monday, Tuesday was even worse, Wednesday bout the same. Today wasn’t bad but I worked remotely. May do it again tomorrow and say the heck with them.

had a job interview on lunch break today, couple possibilities. Just really hesitant to move given the looming economy

Yup... sometimes the best job is the one you have.

I'm a 100% remote employee so I'm kinda in this gig to the bitter end unless something comparable comes up. $$$$ don't get you back the insane commute times out here. Did the 6 hours a day commute for 9 years.

I always have a looky-loo.....just don't always comment. Coffee intake has dropped lately. :lol:
Glad you stopped in. We have a fun chat room like thread here. Little or no politics and just a great group of guys. Most of us have met each other at one time or another and there's a lot of merriment and drinking involved when we do (if you like that sort of thing)

Yup... sometimes the best job is the one you have.

I'm a 100% remote employee so I'm kinda in this gig to the bitter end unless something comparable comes up. $$$$ don't get you back the insane commute times out here. Did the 6 hours a day commute for 9 years.
Same here. I’m hybrid

Glad you stopped in. We have a fun chat room like thread here. Little or no politics and just a great group of guys. Most of us have met each other at one time or another and there's a lot of merriment and drinking involved when we do (if you like that sort of thing)
Haha little to no :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back