Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kind of a bummer morning with the Covid report from RRR and Kitty plus Karl. Well one more day toiling for the man, it has finally arrived, I retire tomorrow. Supposed to have been Sept one but with holiday week COO told me to get out of here! I like the way he thinks! Maybe today I focus on throwing good strong energy to our Covid crews. Karl worries me a bit, he has really fought this year on the health side. And RRR is simply to ornery to be sick for very long. Plus, if anything bad happens to him he won’t have to worry about it cause Kitty will thrash him into shape.

Morning John...

Congratulations on the transition.... because you definitely aren't "retiring" that's for sure.

Yep... not good on the illness track.

Morning John...

Congratulations on the transition.... because you definitely aren't "retiring" that's for sure.

Yep... not good on the illness track.
Fact!
I am already booked up doing NRA classes until Oct. back to back to back. We are submitting by 8/29 a RFQ to local very large school district to train school security officers (60 hr course) The district Board just voted to go private sector. Down side they want bids by 8/29 they decide by 8/30 and then want the crew all spooled up by 10/01 quite a compressed time line. If we are accepted that also includes mandatory CEU for all officers annually. If we are awarded the bid we are going to be crazy busy. Not satisfied we have a chance tho as we have zero contacts there. But we have an excellent track record and referrals. I figure we don’t need the practice so I am not selling out to get the bid. To much time involved to low bid it. Monopolizing that many hours for super low margin makes no sense. We will see!

Fact!
I am already booked up doing NRA classes until Oct. back to back to back. We are submitting by 8/29 a RFQ to local very large school district to train school security officers (60 hr course) The district Board just voted to go private sector. Down side they want bids by 8/29 they decide by 8/30 and then want the crew all spooled up by 10/01 quite a compressed time line. If we are accepted that also includes mandatory CEU for all officers annually. If we are awarded the bid we are going to be crazy busy. Not satisfied we have a chance tho as we have zero contacts there. But we have an excellent track record and referrals. I figure we don’t need the practice so I am not selling out to get the bid. To much time involved to low bid it. Monopolizing that many hours for super low margin makes no sense. We will see!
You can very easily explain your experience, the company name/experience, trained church security, etc...plus you are local a plus right there.

You can very easily explain your experience, the company name/experience, trained church security, etc...plus you are local a plus right there.
Yep! Plus I know a guy(s) I can recruit to help us if we get swamped! Grab Chris in WV on your way down and I will put you boys to work! Subtle ain’t I?

Great have a bunch on my plate today and just found out I have to bring the cat to the vet for the annual check up, wifes back is totally out today. Sucks was down three days so far this week and have a crapload of distributors to do! Oh well thats life.

Morning!
Another full day of work. Couple oil changes, and rear suspension bushing to replace, brake job.

Oh, my daughter has covid,so me visiting mom is off the table. Not risking it. Neither kim or myself have symptoms, so thats a good thing.

Kind of a bummer morning with the Covid report from RRR and Kitty plus Karl. Well one more day toiling for the man, it has finally arrived, I retire tomorrow. Supposed to have been Sept one but with holiday week COO told me to get out of here! I like the way he thinks! Maybe today I focus on throwing good strong energy to our Covid crews. Karl worries me a bit, he has really fought this year on the health side. And RRR is simply to ornery to be sick for very long. Plus, if anything bad happens to him he won’t have to worry about it cause Kitty will thrash him into shape.
Join the club.

300468291_438751851614115_7935336999488876533_n.jpg

Ok new plan, Chris swings up grabs you then Craig! Hah! I get enough of you boys, me and MeMike will sit on balcony and overwatch!
Congrats on the retirement. From now on you will be so busy you will wonder how you got it all done before.

Strange, office stereo crapped out. Powers down a few seconds after i turn it on.
And going through my bills, i see a pile of parts i never charged out. I figured something was off. No worries, its for the firebird, still more to go.

-
Back