Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All this organizing **** is cumbersome and takes a long time. Guess it will be worth it. Do it while I'm waiting for the next customer to call.....

Hehe

218EC2F7-7C43-4B6C-A4DE-65D53519A41D.jpeg

Evening fellers. In Grand Junction visiting my mom, going to try and head home tomorrow. Got lots to do at home. Wife says we need to get hay this weekend. Yaaaaa

Karl just texted me a bit ago to say he's in the hospital with Covid. I'm sure with all his other health issues too he could use some prayers. Kitty and I have it too, but we're far from hospital fodder.

Karl just texted me a bit ago to say he's in the hospital with Covid. I'm sure with all his other health issues too he could use some prayers. Kitty and I have it too, but we're far from hospital fodder.

Thanks for the heads- up Rob.

Prayers our for @krazykuda

Hope you two recover quickly yourselves

20220825_065241.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone - thoughts to Karl, Rob and Kitty - I hope all of you recover quickly. Friday for me workwise. I have to load up all my boy's stuff he has at my house for moving him back to school. His first apartment also....so we put together a goodie basket of many of the essentials I am sure he isn't thinking of needing when you have your own place. He can get the things he thinks of, booze, stripper pole, etc. on his own..:lol:

Good Morning everyone - thoughts to Karl, Rob and Kitty - I hope all of you recover quickly. Friday for me workwise. I have to load up all my boy's stuff he has at my house for moving him back to school. His first apartment also....so we put together a goodie basket of many of the essentials I am sure he isn't thinking of needing when you have your own place. He can get the things he thinks of, booze, stripper pole, etc. on his own..:lol:

Morning Eric...

Banner Day ... be careful with the knee- bone out there moving stuff.

Hah.

Trash bags and toilet paper

Morning Eric...

Banner Day ... be careful with the knee- bone out there moving stuff.

Hah.

Trash bags and toilet paper

I will be careful. He will be over tonight to help with his bed and heavier stuff. I will just have the smalls to throw in the truck. Dishsoap, mop, floor cleaner, toilet paper and cleaning supplies, kitchen cooling supplies, spices, paper plates, garbage bag/can, laundry soap and basket, etc

I can get him a deal on a stripper pole

DSC01304.JPG

I can't believe he is going into his Junior year of college already. Insane

And forgive me @toolmanmike and @memike this is not political at all (just numbers) - but the President's college load forgiveness wont even cover 1 semester if he would qualify.

That seriously pissed off a ton of Farmers around here. They are talking about not harvesting in the fall for protest, not good. Done with that one.

Kind of a bummer morning with the Covid report from RRR and Kitty plus Karl. Well one more day toiling for the man, it has finally arrived, I retire tomorrow. Supposed to have been Sept one but with holiday week COO told me to get out of here! I like the way he thinks! Maybe today I focus on throwing good strong energy to our Covid crews. Karl worries me a bit, he has really fought this year on the health side. And RRR is simply to ornery to be sick for very long. Plus, if anything bad happens to him he won’t have to worry about it cause Kitty will thrash him into shape.

Kind of a bummer morning with the Covid report from RRR and Kitty plus Karl. Well one more day toiling for the man, it has finally arrived, I retire tomorrow. Supposed to have been Sept one but with holiday week COO told me to get out of here! I like the way he thinks! Maybe today I focus on throwing good strong energy to our Covid crews. Karl worries me a bit, he has really fought this year on the health side. And RRR is simply to ornery to be sick for very long. Plus, if anything bad happens to him he won’t have to worry about it cause Kitty will thrash him into shape.
Now you can wake up every morning and decide what you want to do.
Of course that's after you do the Jodi list. :lol:

-
Back