Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Matt print this one out hard to find it.
scope 2.png

Wow… well I was bracing for the hit for Natural gas this user but not this bad. Last year, 2.67 per gallon was my contract… this year, 11.32 per gallon….

NewWow… well I was bracing for the hit for Natural gas this user but not this bad. Last year, 2.67 per gallon was my contract… this year, 11.32 per gallon….

^^^^^^^^
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::wtf:

I have not. Will have to think about it. I do need some sort of fatigue mats like we use at work. Just standing it eases a lot of pressure from your knees
When I saw this on Summit , I thought of you with a knee problem. Don't have any idea if they work, but they must have a brake on them so you don't slide around . Just a thought.

I have not. Will have to think about it. I do need some sort of fatigue mats like we use at work. Just standing it eases a lot of pressure from your knees
Best thing ever I’ve bought. Got it at Carlisle and they have various depths

AD4DFCD9-3BD2-48A4-848C-A680AF14875E.jpeg

No, dont know him. I did see the post. He is in Howard County, an hour and a half away. Looks like he might buy another engine from another guy in Southern Maryland.....

Was thinking the close of the convo indicated the seller's engine had the same or similar problem as the one he was working with. :popcorn:

-
Back