Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not sure of the year of this Belvedere but I liked it!

Image (86).jpeg

Image (87).jpeg

Image (88).jpeg

@MOPARMITCH hey Mitch. There's a road mission for you in the wanted section. If you accept it, probably makes good videos.
Good luck!

@Sublime one Your new home looks good, and having family nearby will be (mostly) great!

@halifaxhops
Opened up the box yesterday. Looks Good. Something inside rolling around. Didn't plug it in 'cause nothing to attach the leads to here.
Will try it out on the wagoner's Durspark when I get back to it.

Open that back panel where the inverter is. Make sure you plug it in also to the inverter to work on 12VDC. No idea whats rolling around. I would take a look first.

Open that back panel where the inverter is. Make sure you plug it in also to the inverter to work on 12VDC. No idea whats rolling around. I would take a look first.
Hold my tea. :rolleyes:
let me get the photos.
I don't think this one has the 12 V connectors

Might not. I have so manty of them I get mixed up. You can plug it in and set it to cal and it will display patterns.

s-l640.jpg

s-l640.jpg

Cool.
That could be handy now and then.
Like when super-mitch rescues that guy.
I have some actualy. Not a cheap option. Sold a scope to a guy told me it did not work. He did not plug the power cord into the inverter!

I have some actualy. Not a cheap option. Sold a scope to a guy told me it did not work. He did not plug the power cord into the inverter!
Instruction book is good too. Previous owner neatly put light pencil drawings in - maybe in a class?

-
Back