Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Started a nice crock pot roast this morning. Will cook for 7:00 or 8 hours. Will be ready at dinner time I hope. Yum yum
PXL_20220824_150109599.jpg
PXL_20220824_131557744.jpg
PXL_20220824_131759565.jpg

If you get on MarketFace look for those gym or preschool mats on the cheap. Sometimes you can find old stall mats as well.
This stuff is fairly cheap as well. Stall mats would be HARD. At least the ones we have for ours

Started a nice crock pot roast this morning. Will cook for 7:00 or 8 hours. Will be ready at dinner time I hope. Yum yum
View attachment 1715975286 View attachment 1715975287 View attachment 1715975288
In time for the hero to return. :) LOL

Was thinking the close of the convo indicated the seller's engine had the same or similar problem as the one he was working with. :popcorn:

I think it will be like helping someone with lots of enthusiasm but knows much more about cell phones and posting than making an ICE work.
Could be interesting or could drive you nuts.

Yup , found it. Think he's gonna get help from another guy in Md. I gots stuff to do...Organizing parts for the Cuda and Belvedere in the shop today. Hearding it all into labeled storage containers.....Instead of it being scattered all over the shop.....
That labeling thing is key key key! We think we will remember! But we don’t!

I have 3 projects apart at the moment. Nothing labelled. I better get back on them before craft disease really gets worse.

Don't plan on doing much with the Cuda until I get back from my next trip to VN, since I plan on going there in Oct. Will need to know where everything is at. Plan is to have her work with me on the restoration while we are in America.. Pics to follow.. KKKKKKKK :rofl:

What's up Slick
nothing much, just been working.

went to harbor freight yesterday to get more tools on my parents dime because they did not like I came home with burns all down my arm from a camry water pump and tensioner job. (hot engine. realized it was my car to work on an hour before closing.)

Thats when I realized that nothing in my box so far is organized or in one place. so I got some socket organizers and bit driver organizers.
I now have a list of tools I NEED to buy in order to do my job quicker and with less pain.

not.

cheap.

ugh.
20220823_133844.jpg
20220823_133838.jpg

went to harbor freight yesterday to get more tools on my parents dime because they did not like I came home with burns all down my arm from a camry water pump and tensioner job. (hot engine. realized it was my car to work on an hour before closing.)

Thats when I realized that nothing in my box so far is organized or in one place. so I got some socket organizers and bit driver organizers.
I now have a list of tools I NEED to buy in order to do my job quicker and with less pain.

not.

cheap.

ugh.
View attachment 1715975312 View attachment 1715975313

Well at least you have a bit more gradual entry. I did the whole-hog HF event when i brought the Valiant home because all I had was a small toolbox for minor home fix it stuff. ......and I'm benefit too stupid to use the wrong tool to do the right thing. :D

Well at least you have a bit more gradual entry. I did the whole-hog HF event when i brought the Valiant home because all I had was a small toolbox for minor home fix it stuff. ......and I'm benefit too stupid to use the wrong tool to do the right thing. :D
well eventually I am going to replace almost all the tools in my box with the new stuff as I get more organized and better tools that come with stuff like foam inserts to store the wrenches in.
Then I get to bring home my original tools.

not.

cheap.

ugh.
View attachment 1715975312 View attachment 1715975313
Jeez, water pump job on a hot engine? No fun in your climate. I wont work on a hot engine unless its something that doesent cause burns. Mind you, all my customers are the no rush type,they drop it off and its next in the lineup. reminds me, i need to make a sign,

Frank’s Garage
If you are in a hurry
You have come to the wrong place!

Jeez, water pump job on a hot engine? No fun in your climate. I wont work on a hot engine unless its something that doesent cause burns. Mind you, all my customers are the no rush type,they drop it off and its next in the lineup. reminds me, i need to make a sign,

Frank’s Garage
If you are in a hurry
You have come to the wrong place!
it didn't help that it was the big bosses daughters car. and it was 106 degrees outside... -- I later learned that daughter is the same one I went to school with and was good friends with for quite a while... It really explained why the big boss is always happy to see me when he stops in.

-
Back