Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think Hoppys place is rural enough to dischare a firearm a few times? Or a few dozen times? I could bring some...

I think so. He has houses around but it is still out there. I don't think you can see the houses around him

Dave are you going to make it to Lift day?

C'mon Dave... inquiring minds want to know...

I'm not completely sure yet. I really want to. I can probably swing a few hours on Saturday afternoon but I need to get back here by dinner time to be at my Daughter's show at school. Maybe something like 1-4 pm. The show starts at 7 pm.

I also need directions so I can find Hoppy's place.

why make a A body limo? Just build a stock 65 Newport, almost that long from the factory!

I'm not completely sure yet. I really want to. I can probably swing a few hours on Saturday afternoon but I need to get back here by dinner time to be at my Daughter's show at school. Maybe something like 1-4 pm. The show starts at 7 pm.

I also need directions so I can find Hoppy's place.

We can get you there...I would like to meet my twin! LOL

I can't find it. We will have to get it from him.

OK, you've got my e-mail address and so does Hoppy and Ben Rickster.

Someone just needs to send it to me or it's going to be a long day of driving around Halifax with my head out the window listening for gun fire, explosions and big block Mopars roaring. :D

OK, you've got my e-mail address and so does Hoppy and Ben Rickster.

Someone just needs to send it to me or it's going to be a long day of driving around Halifax with my head out the window listening for gun fire, explosions and big block Mopars roaring. :D

We'll hook you up with info. Would love to meet you and enjoy a beverage with you. Sure hope you can make it for at least a short visit..

-
Back