Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yea - 3 weeks for that! pffftt...
Sounded as simple as changing out the muffler bearing and adding a little blinker fluid to me... Then again, I don't diagnose very well online...

man - you DO need to get out of there... reciting songs lyrics is a bad bad sign! oh, you're counting down to LIFT DAY... oh yea...
The tick tock of the clock is painful
all sane and logical
I want to tear it off the wall

so yea ....in other news .....I been nosing around FABO for my 360 engine build for the 75 dart and I think I have determined I like the engine hones that look like the fuzzy balls better than the 3 stone centrifugal thingy .

They are kinda expensive so I am only going to order two grits .....I hope 120 and 320 handle everything I have.

last time I built a 318 I used a 3 stone thingy and I think it took too much off and didn't really feel right :sad9:

Attachments

• 3-leg-engine-cylinder-hone-2in-7in-jdbe0718-aaronngu77--aaronngu77-1108-22-aaronngu77@15.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 65
  • ballhone1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 90
Hey folks!

Spot the error. Passenger side rear brake pads on the right, driver's side on the left.

Attachments

• 2016-04-19 15.58.28.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 63
I read the first post and didn't go back until Dave mentioned it - something about the way it was presented didn't sit right with me.. probably just me but...

problem number A:

The selfie mission ......like why do we need to see your fat *** to diagnose your engine :thebirdm:

yeow!! that's about as bad as I have even seen...
Hey folks!

Spot the error. Passenger side rear brake pads on the right, driver's side on the left.

EXACTLY what I thought..
problem number A:

The selfie mission ......like why do we need to see your fat *** to diagnose your engine :thebirdm:

The grades slumping talk at my house usually included a good thump upside the head...

At my house it included going to bed without dinner

"because you are huge disgrace to family name and only deserve to go to bed, and count yourself lucky because you actually don't deserve nice warm, dry bed, with no respect to your education like this, are you asking to live in slum"

I can say I only got it twice because I got good grades except one or two slips :???:

At my house it included going to bed without dinner

"because you are huge disgrace to family name and only deserve to go to bed, and count yourself lucky because you actually don't deserve nice warm, dry bed, with no respect to your education like this, are you asking to live in slum"

I can say I only got it twice because I got good grades except one or two slips :???:

I didn't give 2 sh!ts in high school.. Nor the first 2 years of college.. Then I pulled my head out and made straight A's through the rest. It was just more fun to party up until then...

I didn't give 2 sh!ts in high school.. Nor the first 2 years of college.. Then I pulled my head out and made straight A's through the rest. It was just more fun to party up until then...

where I went to middle school and most of high school, it wasn't free ...my parents had to pay good money for it. So kinda cant screw up because they will really notice.

Once I got to the U.S., finishing up high school was really easy and then I was in auto school which I did really good because I was interested in it. ....except for the bullies, it was so awesome.

later college, I didn't really have anyone pushing me on the grades but again I felt bad with the money involved for tuition so I figured I better not waste it.

Plus, I love math so why not

looks like you have a bad caliper because one side is more "grabby" than the other.

The sliding pins were kind of stuck. They need to be replaced but I just cleaned them off and greased them up for now. Will order new ones and replace them. The piston moves freely.

The brakes on this car have been nothing but trouble ever since we got the car 14 years and 200,000 km ago.

Well, I'm off to bed. See ya folks!

I probably managed to give the pleasant flu I had to my wife. She is not in a good shape right now. Will be doing some attending tomorrow.

-
Back