Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well - IF I had read the directions.. doh! 80 grit or finer...I can only blame myself, but that doesn't make the waste of my Saturday any better... rasafrakafrikenstoopidedo

Instruction's? Define that one please sir.

Starting this great day off with a good breakfast :cheers: Congratulations Mitch :color: Your first I see :)
I am sure you have a good camera ready, This will be a special day for many years to come :coffee2:

Thanks Memi !! Gonna be a Great Day Indeed !!

Good Morning Gang !! Didn't get here yesterday morning as I was Turkey Hunting. Heard one, came close, but not close enough to shoot at. Was still fun. Was supposed to play Golf with the group today. But at 6am , my wifes phone rang, and Our Daughter went into labor, so we're headed to the Hospital soon, as this is our First Grandchild !!!
Will post pics tomorrow after little Allison is born.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Well, I found the problem with the sticking brake on the Audi. Right hand rear pads totally worn out. Need new ones.

Could be an issue with poorly adjusted hand brake. They are self-adjusting though, so I'm not sure. Will install new ones and go from there.

Attachments

• 2016-04-19 14.14.36.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 100
oh you know - the white paper that is inside the box - - which your wife all to happily reads to you once the POS your are trying to use/working on starts giving you a really hard time - - typically 4-6hrs AFTER you are already pissed off at said POS.. LOL
Instruction's? Define that one please sir.

You know.... repeat criminals should just be executed on the spot.....

The jackass that beat my younger sister nearly to death in january is now up to 19 charges, 2 are felony breaking and entering and 1 felony criminal confinement. He beat my sister so bad, she has no memory of the events.

Guy picked up misdemeanor number 16 yesterday. each time so far, he gotten off with a fine and probation.....

The jackass that beat my younger sister nearly to death in january is now up to 19 charges, 2 are felony breaking and entering and 1 felony criminal confinement. He beat my sister so bad, she has no memory of the events.

Guy picked up misdemeanor number 16 yesterday. each time so far, he gotten off with a fine and probation.....

sounds like a drive by is in order!

if it were me - and that was my sister... I'd be going to court and he would be suffering from CRS...

to anonymous - he deserves a beating that he WILL forget. f'in douche' bag - man do I hate hearing stuff like this..

yeah but i got two young kids to think about........trust me, thought about it a few times

its the judge that is the problem, she sucks.

-
Back