Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You guys need to stop talking about Lift Day. I'm seriously pissed off about living on this side of the Atlantic.

I was at camp last weekend. Too much drinking not enough fishing and now Lift day...

There is a blanket and pillow if you need it here. Hey you have any old tire irons? need a few more for a project. Junk is fine.

Got the news on looks like half the state is in a red flag warning. Figures I still have a ton of the old deck planking to burn.

That is Fuuy there!

We forgive you. Now if the car was able to drive here would be another story.

Later Tike.

Anders do any work on the car lately?

Not really. I've been under the weather and now that I'm back in business, we're doing a little push to finish up things that have been in a near-completion state for years on the house.

I'm going outside RIGHT NOW (I promise not to press that refresh button) though to see if I can fix that semi-seized brake on the old Audi.

See ya in a bit!

Yeah, I've read about it. Good thing you're pumping fracking waste water into the water beds you still have ... :wack:

Hope you get some well needed relief soon.

Not in my hands,politics wise..... AWe don't need to track, blame the liberal politicians & EPA,,for not letting us use our current resources.
Send your arguments here:1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500.....They ignore me,& every other honest working citizen. Unless you see the damage done,you need to learn more.....

Not in my hands,politics wise..... AWe don't need to track, blame the liberal politicians & EPA,,for not letting us use our current resources.
Send your arguments here:1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500.....They ignore me,& every other honest working citizen. Unless you see the damage done,you need to learn more.....

Aint that the truth.

Good Morning Gang !! Didn't get here yesterday morning as I was Turkey Hunting. Heard one, came close, but not close enough to shoot at. Was still fun. Was supposed to play Golf with the group today. But at 6am , my wifes phone rang, and Our Daughter went into labor, so we're headed to the Hospital soon, as this is our First Grandchild !!!
Will post pics tomorrow after little Allison is born.

Good Morning Gang !! Didn't get here yesterday morning as I was Turkey Hunting. Heard one, came close, but not close enough to shoot at. Was still fun. Was supposed to play Golf with the group today. But at 6am , my wifes phone rang, and Our Daughter went into labor, so we're headed to the Hospital soon, as this is our First Grandchild !!!
Will post pics tomorrow after little Allison is born.

That's great news Mitch!

-
Back