Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The parts Valiant might be here today. Anything special I should look for since I do not know these cars well. It is a 64 more door.

There was this guy who asked for decent bumpers, front and rear, the other day. Here in Sweden, though. If they're ok I could just let him know. Maybe he's willing to pay for shipping. They're not easy to come by over here.

Some women want everything to be equal and complain about not getting respect, but when it suits them they'll say they need help because they're "damsels in distress." A lady I work with is always worrying about what's fair, then she'll expect a guy to do jobs she doesn't like doing. I told her, uh-uh, equal pay for equal work, Laura! We guys do all the heavy moving, technically we shouldn't but of course we are stronger and it just comes naturally. But sometimes these females want things both ways. Then you have members here like Rani who get the job done faster than most guys.

With that, I'm outta here! haha!

Some women want everything to be equal and complain about not getting respect, but when it suits them they'll say they need help because they're "damsels in distress." A lady I work with is always worrying about what's fair, then she'll expect a guy to do jobs she doesn't like doing. I told her, uh-uh, equal pay for equal work, Laura! We guys do all the heavy moving, technically we shouldn't but of course we are stronger and it just comes naturally. But sometimes these females want things both ways. Then you have members here like Rani who get the job done faster than most guys.

With that, I'm outta here! haha!

i hear you, dont get me started....

Ddaddy, I posted the cartoon Swinger on Facebook and the guys on the A Body Mopar site went wild over it. 210 likes so far. Your work put a smile on many Mopar lovers across the world! Thanks!

I put it on the truck site and they loved it. I think that could be good part time car money in the right place.

Very cool! Thanks guys!

It tickles me to think of all those folks getting joy out of looking at something I created....wow! :color:

Very cool! Thanks guys!

It tickles me to think of all those folks getting joy out of looking at something I created....wow! :color:

You da' man! 237 likes so far and 96 shares. Those shares were impressed so much that they wanted to share with their friends outside of the A Body group.

hey Ramie - kicked *** - took names! today was clean up day after getting the headers blasted and painted yesterday - changed the oil in the truck - got the scooter ready to go juuuust in case it's nice enough in the morning - and I got those Metallica beers from the auction.. and you?

Evening Mike, your day did sound great! How much of a mess did the blasting make? Those looked like they turned out great. As exhausting as they are, productive days are awesome. I hope the weather is nice for you in the morning, you gotta get some miles on that beast. They are talking rain for the next 3 days here. Which is alright since we had mostly 80* weather all weekend.

As for my day, it was work... Today I was a engineer, secretary, mediator between the college and some contractors, and a therapist.. I dont get paid enough I tell you!

Hey! We passed the Word thread in posts! Im sure that has already been noticed though. Im usually late to these things. hahaha

LOL, I quit posting on there a long time ago. Kinda got bored, annoyed with it. I did notice the count was getting close...

I had put up a quick shed to do the blasting and painting in, but the blaster I was hoping to use didn't like the media I had so I had to move the operation to my old cabinet - headers don't fit inside it so I went ahead and blasted 'em inside it with the doors open - it was interesting :D - bit of a mess but not horrible. Of course today I had to take the "shed" down - I used it to paint in.. worked well enough.
Weekend weather kicked buttooski here too - only thing I didn't do was go for a ride on the bike... as long as the temp is near 50 in the morning, I'm on it! My wife bought me a really nice riding jacket for Christmas that I am itching to test out.
Evening Mike, your day did sound great! How much of a mess did the blasting make? Those looked like they turned out great. As exhausting as they are, productive days are awesome. I hope the weather is nice for you in the morning, you gotta get some miles on that beast. They are talking rain for the next 3 days here. Which is alright since we had mostly 80* weather all weekend.

As for my day, it was work... Today I was a engineer, secretary, mediator between the college and some contractors, and a therapist.. I dont get paid enough I tell you!

I had put up a quick shed to do the blasting and painting in, but the blaster I was hoping to use didn't like the media I had so I had to move the operation to my old cabinet - headers don't fit inside it so I went ahead and blasted 'em inside it with the doors open - it was interesting :D - bit of a mess but not horrible. Of course today I had to take the "shed" down - I used it to paint in.. worked well enough.
Weekend weather kicked buttooski here too - only thing I didn't do was go for a ride on the bike... as long as the temp is near 50 in the morning, I'm on it! My wife bought me a really nice riding jacket for Christmas that I am itching to test out.

You off this week?

Oops, sorry. I ran away for a little while to help my daughter with a school project.

Then I did this graphic style image on a whim...

Side%20view%20graphic%203a_zpsjxalbpp6.jpg

Oops, sorry. I ran away for a little while to help my daughter with a school project.

Then I did this graphic style image on a whim...

Side%20view%20graphic%203a_zpsjxalbpp6.jpg

Love stuff like that. Its fun to take different partial images of the cars. Not as boring as the full side or front fender shot with the wheels turned.

Attachments

• 20160417_162617.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 20160417_162548-1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 20160417_162414.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 20151024_151017.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 100
Partial images are very powerful artistically. It's because everything we look at is a partial image. The human eye and brain simply does not see an entire image all at once. We scan everything in a series of partial images composited into a whole picture. The initial whole scene is just a faint canvas on which we rapidly layer detail, one partial image at a time

Within our field of vision, we focus on only about 10% of what is seen to get the detail and then slide our focus around to capture multiple detailed images to round out the total detail of the whole scene. We see and record only small fields at a time and those are what are attached to memories.

That's why a partial image is so powerful...it's all we really see in our memories when remembering the whole. The critical images that represent the whole are the only ones that are retained.

For most memories or perceptions, only 1-3 detailed images are required to represent the whole.

Partial images are very powerful artistically. It's because everything we look at is a partial image. The human eye and brain simply does not see an entire image all at once. We scan everything in a series of partial images composited into a whole picture. The initial whole scene is just a faint canvas on which we rapidly layer detail, one partial image at a time

Within our field of vision, we focus on only about 10% of what is seen to get the detail and then slide our focus around to capture multiple detailed images to round out the total detail of the whole scene. We see and record only small fields at a time and those are what are attached to memories.

That's why a partial image is so powerful...it's all we really see in our memories when remembering the whole. The critical images that represent the whole are the only ones that are retained.

For most memories or perceptions, only 1-3 detailed images are required to represent the whole.

That explains why i usually only look at part of my girlfriend and fill in the rest!

-
Back