Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

It is a great truck and I think he got a hell of a deal, plus it is a diesel. The truck is solid, with no rust, and the interior looks great. I have owned Ford diesel trucks forever and love them. The 7.3 is bulletproof and easy to work on. Congrats again, you did well. :thumbsup:

IMG_20241004_192110152_AE.jpg

I was with Craig from Mobile parts for a bit. Tell you what it is amazing his van does not crack in half.

Yeah I ordered all my front end and brake parts from him, He's a great guy. He said you guys have known each other forever:thumbsup:
Yes he lives a few miles from where I grew up. His grandfather used to have a parts store that was great.

1728122604153.png

I am sure we hung out together back then, just don't remember him, tons of common friends. Last ten years we are in touch with each other for parts,

tell you what the cops messed him up badly, mistaken Identity. And not a dam local lawyer will touch it against the cops.

I had to get up with an alarm clock to go to a mens breakfast. I don't miss the days od alarm clocks and going to work. I am getting lazy

-
Back