Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all. Can't wait to go to work today so I can rest up from the weekend. LOL
Slow and steady as she goes today Mike :glasses7:
I think a smile on a face will make it a good day :D

Good morning everyone, Its already a beautiful morning here. 62* and sunny.
:color: Dang ! Warm morning :)

Hey guys another great day In PA also! Might hit 80.
looks like it :glasses7:Glad to see we all have a good day upon us :color: lets tack advantage of it :cheers:

Im with you TMM, had to come back to work to relax from my weekend. Im fighting with myself inside to be at work though.. Its just way to nice LOL

Same here Mike 1, Good morning from the old man on the hill this morning :coffee2:

Going to take a drive with a friend and look at a one owner 66 Barracuda V8 car
I am the adviser on this car, Victoria would never let me have another :D

55 degrees this morning, should hit 75 and sunny today :glasses7:

What is the asking price for that sounds nice.

Im with you TMM, had to come back to work to relax from my weekend. Im fighting with myself inside to be at work though.. Its just way to nice LOL

One of the good things about my job is that I get to be out in it when it's nice. One of the bad things about my job is that I get to be out in it when it's not nice! But if it's that bad I don't go out! lol

I just called your director and he said they are glad you are taking a day for yourself and to enjoy this day off, he was glad becouse he ain't going to make it to work ether :glasses7:

Working on aircraft definitely had its good days and its really bad days. Hated the winters working outside on them, Most of what I did was with small parts and you could not feel them in your hands and gloves were worthless.

I just called your director and he said they are glad you are taking a day for yourself and to enjoy this day off, he was glad becouse he ain't going to make it to work ether :glasses7:

And he needs one more to make the T time!:D

The parts Valiant might be here today. Anything special I should look for since I do not know these cars well. It is a 64 more door.

What is the asking price for that sounds nice.

Not sure, he (my mech friend) said it was on the way to the Mo. state line where we pick up our weekly stash of beer on the cheep :color: so it will be a first time seeing it, he told me about it last night so we will see :glasses7:

The parts Valiant might be here today. Anything special I should look for since I do not know these cars well. It is a 64 more door.

Parts for what Hoppy ? to sell ? or do you have another car I did not know about ?

Parts for what Hoppy ? to sell ? or do you have another car I did not know about ?

Got it from the original owner for 200, slant good grill/driver lights all around rusted out to hell. Figure I will strip it and sell the parts for car money. It does have OE 15" rims and BBP. I cannot see the rear though hoping it is a 8 1/4 but even a 7 1/4 bbp axels have to be hard to find.

The slant looks a bit different to me but only looked at it for a minute. Just something looks different to me will take pics when I get it.

Morning, play farmer last weekend?

yep, dumped horse crap onto the garden, took a 24 ft disc to the garden, then a 2 foot deep field cultivator, then a 4 ft deep plow, followed by a disc again, then tilled....

Dang, half a million views~! I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memi what are the hard to find parts? Want to make sure when I get rid of the car they are off of it.

Dam something just went big boom around here. The neighbor might be blowing stumps again. LOL never a dull day here.

Memi what are the hard to find parts? Want to make sure when I get rid of the car they are off of it.
Head light rings are a good seller, and fenders are a one year only, I have never ever seen 15 in. wheels on these 64's, never had them back then is my thought on this, 8 1/4 did not show up for these cars till 69 I believe but I could be wrong.
Tail lights, have the revers light in the center of the brake and running lights, should have a steal dash maybe, wipers are threw bolt on, grill and the usual parts, the size wheels on it has me baffled :)

Good morning all. Can't wait to go to work today so I can rest up from the weekend. LOL

Not going that way here... Been non stop just to get the production guys going. Finally a few minutes for coffee. :coffee2::cheers:

Dam something just went big boom around here. The neighbor might be blowing stumps again. LOL never a dull day here.

Buddy and I just herd a deep deep drone sound !! Like an inner ear thing !! What the hell :???:

-
Back