Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Gang !! Didn't get here yesterday morning as I was Turkey Hunting. Heard one, came close, but not close enough to shoot at. Was still fun. Was supposed to play Golf with the group today. But at 6am , my wifes phone rang, and Our Daughter went into labor, so we're headed to the Hospital soon, as this is our First Grandchild !!!
Will post pics tomorrow after little Allison is born.

Good morning Grandpa!

Now if it was a big block.........
Speaking of witch I broke the nose off of the starter! Top bolt hole was galled and the bot was not in all the way so when that think popped on start up it must have broken it off. Just one more thing for the list.

Ya but he needs to get used to it before it happens. He needs to get that knee warmed up for those horsee rides. LOL

Ha, Thanks Guys... She was due on the 22nd. I was away last weekend. And now I'm glad she is giving birth today , so I don't miss Lift Day !

Now if it was a big block.........
Speaking of witch I broke the nose off of the starter! Top bolt hole was galled and the bot was not in all the way so when that think popped on start up it must have broken it off. Just one more thing for the list.

Damn dude... just one little thing after another....

Morning gent's, lift day is sounding like it will be a good time, we will need pics. Lite snow here this morning, but should warm up to the low 50s today. Off to work I go.

Ha, Thanks Guys... She was due on the 22nd. I was away last weekend. And now I'm glad she is giving birth today , so I don't miss Lift Day !

We'd have to give uou a pass for that. Glad you won't be missing it tho. Boss is crying rivers about me taking off, but worst he can do is fire me!

Damn dude... just one little thing after another....

Story of my life working on the deck yesterday the small nail gun jammed and I spent 45 minutes taking it apart and getting the jammed nail out. Hey rock auto you have to love it a new starter is on its way.

awesome! congrats!
Good Morning Gang !! Didn't get here yesterday morning as I was Turkey Hunting. Heard one, came close, but not close enough to shoot at. Was still fun. Was supposed to play Golf with the group today. But at 6am , my wifes phone rang, and Our Daughter went into labor, so we're headed to the Hospital soon, as this is our First Grandchild !!!
Will post pics tomorrow after little Allison is born.

Cookin some Breakfast now (hot sausages, fried potatoes and eggs) Eat a grapefruit to keep it healthy !! Pretty sure I'll be sittin around the Hospital most of the day... And you all know what that food is like !! I better Fill Up here !

boy I hear that - spent a bunch of $$ on a sandblaster and it didn't like the media I used - all jammed up - so I pulled out my OLD blasting cabinet and got 'er done - of course I spent MOST of Saturday trying to get the nice new one working - never fails - grrrr..:violent1:
Story of my life working on the deck yesterday the small nail gun jammed and I spent 45 minutes taking it apart and getting the jammed nail out. Hey rock auto you have to love it a new starter is on its way.

Cookin some Breakfast now (hot sausages, fried potatoes and eggs) Eat a grapefruit to keep it healthy !! Pretty sure I'll be sittin around the Hospital most of the day... And you all know what that food is like !! I better Fill Up here !
Starting this great day off with a good breakfast :cheers: Congratulations Mitch :color: Your first I see :)
I am sure you have a good camera ready, This will be a special day for many years to come :coffee2:

-
Back