Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You know.... repeat criminals should just be executed on the spot.....

The jackass that beat my younger sister nearly to death in january is now up to 19 charges, 2 are felony breaking and entering and 1 felony criminal confinement. He beat my sister so bad, she has no memory of the events.

Guy picked up misdemeanor number 16 yesterday. each time so far, he gotten off with a fine and probation.....

He'll get what's coming to him...I can't imagine how you feel.

true enough - that kind of BS tends to invite it's own karma.. I imagine someone "inside" will hear that he beat up a girl and just thump his *** out of sheer principle.. and it does sound like he may be visiting the house with barred rooms soon..
He'll get what's coming to him...I can't imagine how you feel.

true enough - that kind of BS tends to invite it's own karma.. I imagine someone "inside" will hear that he beat up a girl and just thump his *** out of sheer principle.. and it does sound like he may be visiting the house with barred rooms soon..

hes got to actually go to jail first......

Kid's rap sheet is 6 pages long printed out. hes 22, thats not counting his sealed juvy record. Same judge every time, same results, extends probation 6 months.

and its not good lawyering....he goes in with a public defender each time.

sooner or later even the most lenient judge will tire of his crap and he'll do some time..
hes got to actually go to jail first......

Kid's rap sheet is 6 pages long printed out. hes 22, thats not counting his sealed juvy record. Same judge every time, same results, extends probation 6 months.

and its not good lawyering....he goes in with a public defender each time.

yea - that sucks big time, maybe make a public issue out it - maybe contact the local news about this douche' (the kid not the judge!) put some public pressure on how much this one person is getting away with...
maybe rumor has it the judge and his aunt are sisters......

Amen
Now that's BS.. Her honor should recuse the hell out of herself...

uht oh - couldn't take it - just HAD to say something!! :poke:... LOL
Good morning, I'm late as usual. Sore throat, damn it. I hate catching bugs that go around. Anyway, it's a day off, for running a few errands. Tater Tot casserole recipe is a keeper...you could feed 8 people for less than $20. Last night I was reading the "Damsel In Distress" thread. I smell another flakey train-wreck like a few others who have blown in before. I typed something to that effect but deleted it. Best policy when people just want attention is to keep quiet.

Well at least I had the better judgment to delete what I said then!

For some reason people who don't listen and then cry and carry on, really bug me. But then I go back and look at the thread!

yea, it was pretty much determined weeks ago that something was VERY wrong with that engine..

For some reason people who don't listen and then cry and carry on, really bug me. But then I go back and look at the thread!

I saw what you wrote before you deleted it ....have to say that I agree 100%

Attachments

• ac0b5bbfa449112aaf6e798f32b4d486.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 139
-
Back