Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Where'd everyone go ????? Went down and paid the man the rest of the money for the Ram 250 sheet metal. Dropped off a bent piece of sheet metal, front valance for 70 Cuda for him to straighten out. Stopped for Beer. Now at home with a party plate, waiting for the Games to start.... :thumbsup:

Where'd everyone go ????? Went down and paid the man the rest of the money for the Ram 250 sheet metal. Dropped off a bent piece of sheet metal, front valance for 70 Cuda for him to straighten out. Stopped for Beer. Now at home with a party plate, waiting for the Games to start.... :thumbsup:

Did you look along the side of the road for the rest of that F150 exhaust? :D

Just back. Helped a friend load some furniture... payment was a gut-bomb breakfast at a local diner. Haven't had stuff like that in a long time

Just tuened on Steelers Pats. First watch of the season. Figured I’ll at least see who they have playing.

Just back. Helped a friend load some furniture... payment was a gut-bomb breakfast at a local diner. Haven't had stuff like that in a long time
I made sausage, eggs, hash browns. Then did some yard work . Cleaning up area near the Silver Maple stump. Removed 2 fence posts and some rocks. Then push mowed the high weeds. Just the start of what needs done there

Never drove it out of the driveway. Has no tags, but that don't befront me....Told him come and git it......:thumbsup:

Hey, so I bought a wireless 60 watt LED street light, on sale for 99.00. Bought it, did not get it, so investigated, pay pal shows the 99.00 as a Partial payment leaving a balance of 212.00. Freakin scammers......facebook market place, of course...

Hey, so I bought a wireless 60 watt LED street light, on sale for 99.00. Bought it, did not get it, so investigated, pay pal shows the 99.00 as a Partial payment leaving a balance of 212.00. Freakin scammers......facebook market place, of course...

Yeah.... frought with scammerz. I select "Local only" on there.

Ebay has been my friend though.

Watching the Lions play!:):popcorn:

Mae ordered a nice metal framed gazebo earlier this year. WAYYYY under original price. Supposedly a close-out deal. Made payment. Then no contact. Did get all the money refunded, but... people suck.

Mae ordered a nice metal framed gazebo earlier this year. WAYYYY under original price. Supposedly a close-out deal. Made payment. Then no contact. Did get all the money refunded, but... people suck.
I had the same problem with the gazebo , they come from China , probably stuck on a container ship ..lol:BangHead:

Goodafternoon!
Another trip to see mom. Refusing meds, being belligerent and stubborn. Walk in and she’s fine. This week isnt going to be easy. They want to give her happy meds..and sleepy meds.

-
Back