Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
USPS changed their delivery tracking history this weekend...
pullhair.gif

I don't like the new changes...
cursin.gif

Morning Monday morning for the worker bees in here.
Nothing much to report yesterday was a day of football watching too hot to do anything else.
For some reason we have three days of summer 98-101 THEN F***ING FINALLY lower to mid 70's. :thumbsup:
I did pan fry us a steak dinner last night with all the fixings and a glass of wine.

Morning!
Cool, and no rain.
So far. Lots of crops waiting.
Clean shop,haul used oil,see if i can fix the wipers in fargo.

Wensday is the day I get a stress test, they asked if I can get to there marks on the treadmill, I said I should be able to,then I asked what are there marks, she said ok :wtf:

As long as that's cleared up :realcrazy:
Yep, crazy girls on the phone knows me, don't know if she just did not have the answer or figured i could do it. Wife calls me a flirt, I call it putting a smile on there faces

Pizza Hut/Slut???

That's garbage pizza around here... :rolleyes:
Here too. It's hideous. When Kitty worked in legal, the attorney she worked for represented someone who ate about half a personal pan pizza until they realized there were parts of a dead mouse on it. They took pictures, wrapped it up and left. Pizza Hut ended up settling with them and closing three Macon locations. I've read similar stories elsewhere online. It's like the nastiest place ever. And now they really don't have to give a crap since none of them offer a dining room anymore. No sir. No way in hell I'll eat at one.

It's 40% off at Pizza Pete and 50% off at Oh Boy Pizza here today... They both have good pizza... :D
We have a local family run pizza and sub joint. "Chevy's Pizza and Subs". Real nice family from the area and their pizza is really good. The owner's real name is Chevy so GM wouldn't have a leg to stand on there. It's right on her driver's license. lol Her family also owns the big towing service in our county. Nice folks. Good food, too. You ever get back down this way, we'll go.

Wensday is the day I get a stress test, they asked if I can get to there marks on the treadmill, I said I should be able to,then I asked what are there marks, she said ok :wtf:
Clear as mud, Mike, but good luck man! lol

Clear as mud, Mike, but good luck man! lol
Clear as mud :lol: got to remember that one.
Thank you Rusty, I had one 5 years ago and the old dr told me to go have a ball :rofl:
Now I have a younger, pretty hart doctor, I hope she can say the same thing :thumbsup:

:eek: I'll be dipped! We've got almost a half inch of rain since 02:00 :eek:
wow, you in southern Texas, or up north eastern coast? Haven't seen west coast weather.
Zero rain here in the 5 states that seround me if not 10.

Clear as mud :lol: got to remember that one.
Thank you Rusty, I had one 5 years ago and the old dr told me to go have a ball :rofl:
Now I have a younger, pretty hart doctor, I hope she can say the same thing :thumbsup:
Don't tell Treva. LOL

They call it Central Calif :lol: but I think they measured wrong :lol: Half way up the coast between LA and Frisco.
Agree, one day I need to get back out that way, I was born at the capital of your state and have not seen the ocean in 47 years.
Keep them straight out there

You can't be up early if you never go to bed Chris....

You seem to always end up in the crap part of the Duty Roster
Actually i volunteered this time. Gives me tomorrow fully off so I can go to Hotrod drag week

Here is one for you @RustyRatRod , a friend here says it all the time if he is asked how he is doing, fine as a hair in a biscuit or hanging in there like a hair in a biscuit...lmao

-
Back