Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wensday is the day I get a stress test, they asked if I can get to there marks on the treadmill, I said I should be able to,then I asked what are there marks, she said ok :wtf:

Good luck...

Make sure to study all week so you pass the test...

You can't be up early if you never go to bed Chris....

You seem to always end up in the crap part of the Duty Roster
Plus, I live the closest, I’m 15 minutes away. So that’s the biggest reason I get the crap shifts, but I’m also the only one in my rank trained to operate the base solo. Which is another reason. But it’s also why I report directly to the CSM instead of a normal chain

Plus, I live the closest, I’m 15 minutes away. So that’s the biggest reason I get the crap shifts, but I’m also the only one in my rank trained to operate the base solo. Which is another reason. But it’s also why I report directly to the CSM instead of a normal chain

Usually the best time anyhow because nobody is around. Making sure flag lowering and raising went right was the biggest challenge

Here is one for you @RustyRatRod , a friend here says it all the time if he is asked how he is doing, fine as a hair in a biscuit or hanging in there like a hair in a biscuit...lmao
I had a friend (RIP) who always said "fine as frog hair" and that's purt dang fine!

Dang, it pays to advertise, I just might have to go to pizza hut tomorrow

View attachment 1715987518

View attachment 1715987519

You need to come to Chicago and get some real pizza... Chicago deep dish aka stuffed pizza....

Chicago Deep Dish A02.jpg

Chicago Deep Dish A03.jpg

Chicago Deep Dish.JPG

We have thin crust pizza also...

Made it to shop. Not feeling like doing much. But i gotta get some stuff done. List is long. Kim would help in the evening, but now mom visits put an end to that.

Supposed to be a new pizza place opening up, they bought the place in june, still waiting on permits,inspections and 3 phase power to get run into building. 30 thousand to get connected to three phase…

Good Morning All! Nother day off for me, would be better if I didn't run outta gas so quickly, will re-test today, 5th day.

Caught up. Worst pizza here little Ceasars. By far....
I think they only offer one kind -Bad. Dominoes aint much better. Wife got some the other day while I was at work. I actually had leftover frozen pizza instead of what was left from that. Havent had the Hut in a long time. Too many better pizza places around here.

-
Back