Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So,wiper drive popped off motor, its a grommet. A wierd setup. So i think i have come up with a good solution until something better comes along. I like having a lathe handy.
7225AD6C-C710-40DB-A71E-F63186874B80.jpeg

Closin' in on 3/4" of rain now. Deer gonna be real happy out there in the National Forest. Looking at the trak of this storm on the radar, it might even help with that brush fire up by Lake Tahoe :thumbsup:

Nice interior! Your battery will probably like it too if the light somehow gets left on.
That was the last light bulb I needed it was the hardest to find , needs a chip in it so it shuts off when you close the door , all the rest are LED. Really like them in the brake lights , much brighter than the old incandescent bulb .

Started to and it got a little too much of a sour grapes feel so I bailed.

I couldn't resist the train wreck. So butt hurt by the thought that someone else didn't feel that the best car was the same one he picked. Jeezus. Only the highest dollar, perfect, can't drive it cars should win plastic trophies even if the owner just wrote a check.

Someone reported a post. I read through the last couple pages and just deleted the whole thing. Frickin' guys. Like a bunch of 12 year Olds.
I was reading it when you pulled the plug..

Good call, I was going to pull it myself

I couldn't resist the train wreck. So butt hurt by the thought that someone else didn't feel that the best car was the same one he picked. Jeezus. Only the highest dollar, perfect, can't drive it cars should win plastic trophies even if the owner just wrote a check.
Car shows are just popularity contests. My 66 Charger was at a show, im standing next to the judges when they are announcing the winners. Guy says, he does not know me, has no way of knowing if I even have a car in the show, to his friend, We have to give the best Mopar to someone, lets give it to Joe! A ratted out 69 road runner!! A friend of his....

Car shows are just popularity contests. My 66 Charger was at a show, im standing next to the judges when they are announcing the winners. Guy says, he does not know me, has no way of knowing if I even have a car in the show, to his friend, We have to give the best Mopar to someone, lets give it to Joe! A ratted out 69 road runner!! A friend of his....

Happens way to often. I go for the nice parking, talking with people who like it and seeing friends. I have stacks of martial arts trophies that just sit in rubbermade totes. Meh..

Yep, trophies are fun but don't mean much. I would much rather go to a cruise in or show and shine. No trophies there.

20150714_191335.jpg

That's what I was curious about :thumbsup: I figgered either that or a flood control facility. Darn good use for those spoil piles from the mine :thumbsup:.

Yup... Roll into WV with a good idea that will use reclaimed mineland and bring a handful of jobs and you'll find all sorts of tax breaks.

They just announced a new Natural Gas power plant getting ready to be built in state as well.

Well I’m baaaaaaaack! And lord knows I ain’t man enough to back read. You boys put some serious pages up in a mere three days. I made it to Ark with no flats on the trailer for the first time ever. Wonder if it has anything to do with a batch of 12 plys rocking 80psi? I was right at 19k truck and trailer combined, yep had to go over scales! I even managed to unload my box’s without hurting any one. Jodi and my Dad kept trying to help (arghh) I told em to just stay out of the way and let me and the come alongs do the work! Did I mention I now got music in the shop? Finally! I don’t watch much tv at all but I listen to music all day long. First music to serenade the shop you ask? Whitey Morgan and the 78s, Sonic Ranch! Just me and the whiskey! First drink poured? Proper Twelve! Shop is by no means sorted out but Hemi got her chair back! Woo Hoo! Great day to be alive.

3B423C3C-2495-494C-907F-0A4D2E2D7A08.jpeg

43B77813-9B52-44D2-BEE8-582AFAFE1458.jpeg

B3EEC8F6-7DE2-444A-8F53-35004D731118.jpeg

34B2300B-9061-4755-87CB-F0BE192D1833.jpeg

-
Back