Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was reading it when you pulled the plug..

Good call, I was going to pull it myself
Last i read, the guy with the 4 door chimed in and said his piece. That must have really fueled the fire.

Well, was a crap day for me,was all i could do to carry a battery 30 feet. Low back along with the legs. visit with Mom was not good at all. Refusing to eat, refusing meds. And wouldnt even look at us the whole hour we were there. Angry. Belligerant,throwing stuff at staff. Sadly,will be getting anger management meds.

I am a bargain hunter. Our local Quick Star convenience store has bacon wrapped pork tenders for $1 each limit 5. Damn they are tasty and I need to buy more!

20220919_200009.jpg

Well, was a crap day for me,was all i could do to carry a battery 30 feet. Low back along with the legs. visit with Mom was not good at all. Refusing to eat, refusing meds. And wouldnt even look at us the whole hour we were there. Angry. Belligerant,throwing stuff at staff. Sadly,will be getting anger management meds.
So sorry to hear. Does she have a UTI?

She is glad I am back, happy dog. Still by no means a hound you want to Screw with. Amazon delivery driver would not get out of truck today. Hemi for whatever reason decided it was time to pin one in the rig! Goofy dog! She is finally figuring out this is now home and she needs to go back to work. Her tourist visa has expired! My Dad is really the only one she will let out of a truck at this point. I am letting her flex for now until she gets the new digs sorted out then I will start utilizing the “no guard” command. But for now I need to let her reestablish her self confidence and awareness of the new surroundings. Holy smokes Shepard’s are a lot of work!
Brandy Loves our UPS driver a lot. Gunner wont let him out of the truck. None of them like the Fed ex driver.

Brandy Loves our UPS driver a lot. Gunner wont let him out of the truck. None of them like the Fed ex driver.
German shepherds sure are funny ,my Heidi hated the snap on guy with a passion ! ( But hey I understand why !)

Got my tubes in the slicks tonight. One more piece. Few things to do after this weekend's car shows. Then pray for decent weather until late November

Evening all, Supposed to crew change Wednesday morning. Will see how that goes got car stuff and loading to do as well as bump heads with insurance company over doctor bills and ambulance form Claudia's wreck a couple months ago. May have to turn it over to our lawyer.

Evening all, Supposed to crew change Wednesday morning. Will see how that goes got car stuff and loading to do as well as bump heads with insurance company over doctor bills and ambulance form Claudia's wreck a couple months ago. May have to turn it over to our lawyer.

Trust all those moving parts come together

Last hot day here today. Heading out early with the better half and play some golf.
Seeded the yard a couple weeks ago and been watering twice a week since. Finally get to mow it Thursday.
Worked on some dash wiring yesterday. Dakota Digitals on the 55's dash display keeps defaulting to fuel might have a bad fuel sender.
Have a few odds and ends on the Barracuda and be done with it for now. Cooler weather time to drive them.

Morning!
Cool this morning. Damp too, had more rain yesterday. May see some sun, that would be nice. Have to load a drum of used oil and swap it for an empty one.

Morning!
Cool this morning. Damp too, had more rain yesterday. May see some sun, that would be nice. Have to load a drum of used oil and swap it for an empty one.
I have trouble getting rid of mine most of the time. I have two plastic 55 gallon drums just outside my overhead door. That's where I keep it. I had a company that would come and get it and pump it out. Depending upon the price of oil they used to pay you to pick it up then they used to pick it up for free. Now I think they want you to pay them like 50 bucks to pick it up. Total PIA. And on top of that they never come when you call them You have to call them several times

-
Back