Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What kind of door did you win??? :D
All_About_Dog_Doors_NEW_Beagle_crop.jpg

Evening all, Supposed to crew change Wednesday morning. Will see how that goes got car stuff and loading to do as well as bump heads with insurance company over doctor bills and ambulance form Claudia's wreck a couple months ago. May have to turn it over to our lawyer.

Have you tried these guys for some of your Ferd parts????

C&G Ford Parts Home Page

Fall is setting in after today. 82° today, 60's going forward. All is good. I am looking forward to the cooler weather but that also means Winter is coming. After this weekend, it is just prep for MCACN.

Hard to believe .... my Google Photos "1 year ago" I was starting my "simple brake upgrade" .... Sad, lost this whole cruise season.

Last hot day here today. Heading out early with the better half and play some golf.
Seeded the yard a couple weeks ago and been watering twice a week since. Finally get to mow it Thursday.
Worked on some dash wiring yesterday. Dakota Digitals on the 55's dash display keeps defaulting to fuel might have a bad fuel sender.
Have a few odds and ends on the Barracuda and be done with it for now. Cooler weather time to drive them.

Good luck golfing... Make sure to hit it far out of bounds... :D

Golf 03.jpg

All is good, started a new blood pressure med yesterday, seem really tired as I wake up, maybe it's because I slept much better and just harder for the coffee to wake me up. Going to 99 today :wtf: summer just don't want to give up i guess :D

Transitional times...

Do you wake to an alarm or just wake-up?

Hard to believe .... my Google Photos "1 year ago" I was starting my "simple brake upgrade" .... Sad, lost this whole cruise season.

it is hard to like that you missed the season, but like said, you learned alot and now the car is much better

Yeah, my work has a bunch of different scenarios, one for "constant exposure" which was my first category as wife had tested positive and I live with her, then another category once I tested positive. If I wasn't symptomatic I could probably go in, masked for 5 days, but I am plus a positive test. I think I'm about 4 days behind the wife who tested negative for the first time yesterday.

Supposedly you are ok to go in public after 10 days of the first symptoms of Covid appear...

That's what they told me when I was in the hospital with Covid last time...

Last edited:
But you could of had a V8!

Shhhh.... :lol:

I have some smoke coming off of the /6..thinking maybe the valve seals... Going to do a compression test after the transmission swap is done...sooooooo LOL

Not easy to find an early 273 kicking around. I'm sticking with the 904 so that will drive any future considerations

Biden confirmed the other day (yesterday possibly) on CNN that the pandemic is over. All is fine now.

:bs_flag:

The news stations are all over him for saying that... :mob:

The pandemic may not be over yet, but soon... :rolleyes:

They are saying that Covid will not go away, but the pandemic will be over... :realcrazy:
Then it will be like the flu where it will be every season and you need to get the vaccine for the variant of the season... :wtf:

:bs_flag:

The news stations are all over him for saying that... :mob:

The pandemic may not be over yet, but soon... :rolleyes:

They are saying that Covid will not go away, but the pandemic will be over... :realcrazy:
Then it will be like the flu where it will be every season and you need to get the vaccine for the variant of the season... :wtf:

Not to be political, but convenient timing right before midterms. Also, I don't know if he really has any idea what he says most times.

-
Back