Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well at least one more day of quarantine, another positive. At least today I can work on my Duster, yesterday daughters car keys were not to be found and her El is parked under the lift. I guess I could have used that new floor jack.....

Well at least one more day of quarantine, another positive. At least today I can work on my Duster, yesterday daughters car keys were not to be found and her El is parked under the lift. I guess I could have used that new floor jack.....

Dang Chebbiez always getting in the way :rolleyes:

You know the whole testing thing is confusing. I can't remember the days to wait CDC goes with and not going to look it up.
Wife had a mild case a couple months ago. She read that you can test positive up to 90 days.
She took the CDC guidelines after symptoms were gone waited five days (maybe seven) and returned to normal activities.
Must be a work rule?? But hey as long as their paying...

You know the whole testing thing is confusing. I can't remember the days to wait CDC goes with and not going to look it up.
Wife had a mild case a couple months ago. She read that you can test positive up to 90 days.
She took the CDC guidelines after symptoms were gone waited five days (maybe seven) and returned to normal activities.
Must be a work rule?? But hey as long as their paying...

Yeah, my work has a bunch of different scenarios, one for "constant exposure" which was my first category as wife had tested positive and I live with her, then another category once I tested positive. If I wasn't symptomatic I could probably go in, masked for 5 days, but I am plus a positive test. I think I'm about 4 days behind the wife who tested negative for the first time yesterday.

Morning!
Cool this morning. Damp too, had more rain yesterday. May see some sun, that would be nice. Have to load a drum of used oil and swap it for an empty one.
Morning , Found this thought it was funny.

307315913_457220319767268_1390314390646539682_n.jpg

Also flew into Goose Bay NL on a hop from Italy to Tacoma, long trip, long story. That place was Fing COLD, they served us ice cream in the terminal lol!

Thoughts and prayers this morning to KeganB and his family. He messaged me this morning, his dad died last night. Charlie had a sweet Duster 340. They’re just pulled the engine for a refresh and swapped a mild 360 in the mean time

Good Morning everyone. Nothing much to report. How is everyone?

Good Morning everyone. Nothing much to report. How is everyone?
All is good, started a new blood pressure med yesterday, seem really tired as I wake up, maybe it's because I slept much better and just harder for the coffee to wake me up. Going to 99 today :wtf: summer just don't want to give up i guess :D

Work work work... How's things up there?

Fall is setting in after today. 82° today, 60's going forward. All is good. I am looking forward to the cooler weather but that also means Winter is coming. After this weekend, it is just prep for MCACN.

All is good, started a new blood pressure med yesterday, seem really tired as I wake up, maybe it's because I slept much better and just harder for the coffee to wake me up. Going to 99 today :wtf: summer just don't want to give up i guess :D

Hopefully it balances you out and things get better. It would be nice if it means better sleep. Careful what you wish for about summer not going away; although you are much further south than me!

I am a bargain hunter. Our local Quick Star convenience store has bacon wrapped pork tenders for $1 each limit 5. Damn they are tasty and I need to buy more!

View attachment 1715988043

When there is a limit, I just buy the max limit, then go outside and put them in the car and go back in and buy another limit, rinse and repeat until I get enough stocked up....

Well, was a crap day for me,was all i could do to carry a battery 30 feet. Low back along with the legs. visit with Mom was not good at all. Refusing to eat, refusing meds. And wouldnt even look at us the whole hour we were there. Angry. Belligerant,throwing stuff at staff. Sadly,will be getting anger management meds.

Sorry to hear about your bad day and mother not getting along... :(

-
Back