Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I’m baaaaaaaack! And lord knows I ain’t man enough to back read. You boys put some serious pages up in a mere three days. I made it to Ark with no flats on the trailer for the first time ever. Wonder if it has anything to do with a batch of 12 plys rocking 80psi? I was right at 19k truck and trailer combined, yep had to go over scales! I even managed to unload my box’s without hurting any one. Jodi and my Dad kept trying to help (arghh) I told em to just stay out of the way and let me and the come alongs do the work! Did I mention I now got music in the shop? Finally! I don’t watch much tv at all but I listen to music all day long. First music to serenade the shop you ask? Whitey Morgan and the 78s, Sonic Ranch! Just me and the whiskey! First drink poured? Proper Twelve! Shop is by no means sorted out but Hemi got her chair back! Woo Hoo! Great day to be alive.

View attachment 1715987832

View attachment 1715987833

View attachment 1715987834

View attachment 1715987835

Good to see you getting settled in John.

Good to see you getting settled in John.
At some point I need to stop on construction and focus on studying for a couple of classes I need to teach here at the end of the month. I am doing an instructors block the week before our grand opening on Oct 1. Gonna pop the cherry on our new classroom!

Car shows are just popularity contests. My 66 Charger was at a show, im standing next to the judges when they are announcing the winners. Guy says, he does not know me, has no way of knowing if I even have a car in the show, to his friend, We have to give the best Mopar to someone, lets give it to Joe! A ratted out 69 road runner!! A friend of his....

They should just make a "Trophy Rotation Roster" at the outset of the season so you know that on week 6 it's "your turn" so you don't scuff up any of those sensitive snowflakes. Now now Johnny... it's Bobby's turn this week you get the trophy next week.
:bs_flag:

Last edited:
At some point I need to stop on construction and focus on studying for a couple of classes I need to teach here at the end of the month. I am doing an instructors block the week before our grand opening on Oct 1. Gonna pop the cherry on our new classroom!

Nothing like deadlines to get things moving. :thumbsup:

I dig it

Well I’m baaaaaaaack! And lord knows I ain’t man enough to back read. You boys put some serious pages up in a mere three days. I made it to Ark with no flats on the trailer for the first time ever. Wonder if it has anything to do with a batch of 12 plys rocking 80psi? I was right at 19k truck and trailer combined, yep had to go over scales! I even managed to unload my box’s without hurting any one. Jodi and my Dad kept trying to help (arghh) I told em to just stay out of the way and let me and the come alongs do the work! Did I mention I now got music in the shop? Finally! I don’t watch much tv at all but I listen to music all day long. First music to serenade the shop you ask? Whitey Morgan and the 78s, Sonic Ranch! Just me and the whiskey! First drink poured? Proper Twelve! Shop is by no means sorted out but Hemi got her chair back! Woo Hoo! Great day to be alive.

Good to see and Hemi looks happy!

Good to see and Hemi looks happy!
She is glad I am back, happy dog. Still by no means a hound you want to Screw with. Amazon delivery driver would not get out of truck today. Hemi for whatever reason decided it was time to pin one in the rig! Goofy dog! She is finally figuring out this is now home and she needs to go back to work. Her tourist visa has expired! My Dad is really the only one she will let out of a truck at this point. I am letting her flex for now until she gets the new digs sorted out then I will start utilizing the “no guard” command. But for now I need to let her reestablish her self confidence and awareness of the new surroundings. Holy smokes Shepard’s are a lot of work!

The rain slacked off for about an hour, but it's back and being serious about it. Area between here and Santa Barbara called Hollister Ranch, old Spanish land grant that got cut up into high $$$$$ ranchettes has their own little Flood Warning.

Still awake… started counting sheep and it hasn’t helped

1AC6C5CD-AE03-4D89-B313-F628D40F6B27.jpeg

Was thinking of you and the overweight tool box this morning. Thought maybe you was in trucker jail. :eek:

How many more days ya got before ya head back across the pond? Bet ya can’t wait to toss some MT beer cans under the table! And well….. the other perks!
Soon, Flight leaves IAD at 1300 on Oct 25......Can't wait... America is goin to hell in a bucket right now.....:lol:

Hemi looks happy to be back in her old chair... :thumbsup:

Now she can settle in to her new home... :D

-
Back