Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm going to meet my buddy Ron Bob and his daughter at the beach today...

He's going to bring the mini grill, burgers, and brats... I am going to bring some chips and Gatorade...

Before the pandemic we used to meet once a month during the summer, but we haven't been able to meet this summer... It will be nice to hang out at the beach and tailgate...

Why are you eating mini burgers and mini brats off of a mini grill when you should be eating many burgers and many brats?

Here is a old brand.
s-l1600.jpg

All set up. First customer stopped looking for records. Guy is like 80 years old. I'm thinking he's looking for Polka. Nope first thing he said was Zepplin, LOL. I have near all of them, but not for sale...

All set up. First customer stopped looking for records. Guy is like 80 years old. I'm thinking he's looking for Polka. Nope first thing he said was Zeppelin, LOL. I have near all of them, but not for sale...
Damn, makes me feel old. That's what I would look for. :poke::lol:

It is actually good, tried it at Carlisle this year a guy gave me one. Does taste like coffee with a kick.

Hey Frank I liked that scooter you posted the other day, any story (I probably missed) on that?
Thanks, its cool. No story on it, guy saved it from the scrap bin. Its really stuck, so im strapping it into the back of the Fargo as is. I paid $300 for a wall hanger. I will dump some atf into the cylinder, maybe it will free up. Not interested in fixing it. Hopes are to find it a good home.

Good morning everyone. Off to 2nd largest car show and swap in WI. As typical, occassional drizzling, cold and windy. Taking the Demon anyway as it is supposed to dry out. Meeting dad and my older brother so it will be worth it. Dressing warm though too. Worked 17hrs yesterday....I am sore and tired and haven't left yet. More coffee please

Slow start. Made a big $2 so far. :thumbsup: Was hardly any traffic going by so far. But looks like people are waking up now. :steering:

Slow start. Made a big $2 so far. :thumbsup: Was hardly any traffic going by so far. But looks like people are waking up now. :steering:
Sell coffee. We always sold cookies and Scotcheroos.

-
Back