Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
th?id=OIP.jpg

Tires done. Just sitting and standing for 1.5 hours now back and hips are annoying me. Take a pill and go chill for a bit. Then do some work. Yup. Hope to.

Wind settled down some. Air is cool but the sun is warm. Yard sale is going well. Not a lot of people stopped, but most bought something. :thumbsup:

Went to viewing for KeganB’s dad, lots of Detroit dinosaurs pounding the pavement. and maybe it’s bad taste to take a picture at such an event, but I don’t think Charlie would mind. Snapped a picture of what I think is a pair of the neatest casket guards I’ve ever seen. Even if they couldn’t fit inside

B5BA5D4F-405A-4E86-B208-4E395BB74D28.jpeg

So, I just got a Great email from the National Visa Center in America. They have reviewed all of the documents and are satisfied. Now they will arrange an interview for Chin at the American Embassy in Saigon...Seeing light at the end of this LONG Tunnel.....:thumbsup:

So, I just got a Great email from the National Visa Center in America. They have reviewed all of the documents and are satisfied. Now they will arrange an interview for Chin at the American Embassy in Saigon...Seeing light at the end of this LONG Tunnel.....:thumbsup:
So happy for you Mitch!:)

Good news Mitch.

That's great news, woo hoo!

Awesome!

43A9D185-BD80-4692-894D-97F50247E317.gif

-
Back