Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What was really cool...Most of us had never met. But it was like old friends. We quoted each other and I am here to tell you Ben Drinkin is as funny in person. I don't think I stopped laughing all day.

then we need to all have a cook out at the nats in Ohio one day haha. If I can go.

I am sure there will be many more pictures show up. I forgot my camera but Mitch and Dave took quite a few. Believe me Mike your ears should have been ringing. We all wished you could have been there. That may have been the first annual...

then we need to all have a cook out at the nats in Ohio one day haha. If I can go.

You put it out there and they will come. I can't pass up a good party and meet my friends on here. I have wanted to make it to Nats just haven't made it there yet.

You put it out there and they will come. I can't pass up a good party and meet my friends on here. I have wanted to make it to Nats just haven't made it there yet.

yeah, I was planning on going and camping there for the weekend but....the army changed my schedule................................

working sunday mornings by myself in the entire building isn't very productive lol

So what happened to your day there Mike? It's sunny but I haven't gone out yet

I hate when that happens. Well I am out of here. I have to get some things done.

sounds like me mike, I came in from mowing the yard yesterday, was just gonna eat lunch, go back out and finish some other stuff, ended up falling asleep on the couch with my 2 yr old watching her favorite movie "Cars" for 4 hours haha

sounds like me mike, I came in from mowing the yard yesterday, was just gonna eat lunch, go back out and finish some other stuff, ended up falling asleep on the couch with my 2 yr old watching her favorite movie "Cars" for 4 hours haha

No No...In NO way was that a wasted day. I dream for a moment like that!

cya Tike - have a goodun!
I hate when that happens. Well I am out of here. I have to get some things done.

yea - not quite that "vanilla".. different means, same end...

How come you are the only one there? What is it you do?

I'm a CAD tech

My project team is massively behind and short staffed due to a couple people getting yanked from the team for other reasons, so until they fill them, we're short, the other guys worked yesterday but I couldn't work in the AM, so I had to come in this morning

thats not a party, thats a cook out haha :D

I'm talking the type of parties that makes the news haha

The last time we threw a party, we had 3 fire trucks, 2 ambulances, and 3 cop cars show up.... :toothy1:

1 totalled PT Cruiser, and a damaged Jeep.... #-o

I'm a CAD tech

My project team is massively behind and short staffed due to a couple people getting yanked from the team for other reasons, so until they fill them, we're short, the other guys worked yesterday but I couldn't work in the AM, so I had to come in this morning

What program do you use?

I have used AutoCAD 2015 and Inventor 2015 & 2016...

I'm hoping to complete my 3D CAD certificate next month...

-
Back